Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could we populate our Dojo’s?

“wdym?!”

What I mean is place NPCs like we see in Relays in our Dojo’s. Or at least the option to. 
“That’s far too much work!! Why have NPCs in the sacred Warframe space?!”

Well if our Dojo is like our own Tenno Syndicate space then why not stick guards around some locations? 

“There’s already so much going on in a Dojo it’d be crazy difficult just to program that simple thing!”

But we can build solid objects like Statues. So why couldn’t we have non solid guards… we pass through them anyway on Relays so it’s not like they’re taking up more room besides just looks

”it’s just far too much work! Coding is depressing as is! The motivation and the work just isn’t there! Plus we got bigger things to work on at the moment than enabling Alliances to populate their dojo’s!”

I perfectly understand the general culture or atmosphere of anything that has to do with coding. And I truly do apologize for suggesting more that’d be taking away from the hard work you guys gotta put in. 

I know you can feel at times demoralized with sheer upkeep of a game! I don’t know how we as a community can show our appreciation to the hard workers at DE!

I just hope that if you guys have a spare moment that this massive undertaking could at least be looked at or considered in the future!

thank you for reading this

Archived