The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noob Tenno From The Ps4 Universe

(PSN)emissiongarage

Hi names Savy pronounced "SA-VEE"

2hrs into this game and I'm already hooked, been stuck on the Mercury - Apollodorus mission.

The frustration has forced me to go through every menu and self teach myself how to attach upgrades.

I'm trying my best to work with a team before I go solo, but the horde is just overpowering.

But it seems like the other squids really don't know what they are doing. lol

So I made it my mission to help others who are stuck on this same level.

Made a few new friends during the process and each time we play that mission, we get closer to completing it.

Can't wait to get back on!

Here's what my Tenno skins looks like.

First one is an EVA UNIT 01 inspired, the second I just ninja'd out. :)

993441_10151761332193309_355523000_n.jpg

8309_10151762631418309_118200646_n.jpg

Edited by (PS4)emissiongarage

I am so bored I could literally have a job of sitting on some kind of ps4 newbie chat and helping them all out. So please, ask for anything and direct any other confused players to warframe forums.

btw

You don't have to pass apollodorus to proceed to venus, and if you do want to complete it, minimum time you have to survive is 5 minutes, so once you have it you can go to extraction immediately and receive rewards. Staying longer means you'll get more rewards but that's when you get better with your gear.

Edited by Aure7

That moment when you realize-there is no completion of Apollodorus.

Could have been worded a little more kindly. Keep in mind, Apollodorus is the first taste of 'endless waves' that a Tenno can face, if I remember correctly.

Welcome to the forums Savy. Direct any and all confused fellow Tenno here. We may be separate for now, but eventually, the PC and PS4 fronts shall unite. Why not practice that unity early? (Note that we are not responsible for any rage, trolling, or exposure to idiocy while here on the forums.)

But yeah... welcome. Ask for help.

And if the map really gets on your nerves, do what I do: Call it Apolloderpus, and give it your best shot.

I think most of my weapons have hit a rank limit of 7. Is there a way of giving them a boost?

That moment when you realize-there is no completion of Apollodorus.

haha I'm screwed!

I am so bored I could literally have a job of sitting on some kind of ps4 newbie chat and helping them all out. So please, ask for anything and direct any other confused players to warframe forums.

btw

You don't have to pass apollodorus to proceed to venus, and if you do want to complete it, minimum time you have to survive is 5 minutes, so once you have it you can go to extraction immediately and receive rewards. Staying longer means you'll get more rewards but that's when you get better with your gear.

I just noticed that I was able to proceed to Venus. Good to know I just have to survive and make it to extract.

Hi there!

I'm glad you're enjoying the game! Don't hesitate to ask any questions. I might be a PC Vet, but I'd be glad to help you out if possible. 

Thanks!

Could have been worded a little more kindly. Keep in mind, Apollodorus is the first taste of 'endless waves' that a Tenno can face, if I remember correctly.

Welcome to the forums Savy. Direct any and all confused fellow Tenno here. We may be separate for now, but eventually, the PC and PS4 fronts shall unite. Why not practice that unity early? (Note that we are not responsible for any rage, trolling, or exposure to idiocy while here on the forums.)

But yeah... welcome. Ask for help.

And if the map really gets on your nerves, do what I do: Call it Apolloderpus, and give it your best shot.

Good to know, I'll stop by frequently. If I can't find my answers I'll asked them here.

You might want to avoid Apolololol for a bit. I know it's on Mercury but for a new player it's nigh impossible because of the spawn rate. As said just head on to Mercury, come back 20 levels later and make that map your *@##$. If you're determined to make it, survive 5 mins and get out, it goes crazy after 5 mins.

Also am I missing something but how the blinking crikey do you have a Deathcube already? O-o

You might want to avoid Apolololol for a bit. I know it's on Mercury but for a new player it's nigh impossible because of the spawn rate. As said just head on to Mercury, come back 20 levels later and make that map your $#*(@. If you're determined to make it, survive 5 mins and get out, it goes crazy after 5 mins.

Also am I missing something but how the blinking crikey do you have a Deathcube already? O-o

Deathcube - I purchased it with my existing credits I had on my PS Store account, I use them buy movies for the family. :)

Sadly no movie night this month. haha

Something about the name sold me on it.

I think most of my weapons have hit a rank limit of 7. Is there a way of giving them a boost?

Weapons, Warframes, and Sentinels all have a rank cap of 30. If you want them to level faster, fight higher-level enemies, because they give you more experience.

Or, if you want, you can buy an affinity booster, which will double the amount of experience (affinity) you get for a few hours.

OR, if you really need extra mod capacity right now, you can buy an Orokin Catalyst for weapons or Orokin Reactor for Warframes (both of these have been dubbed 'potatoes' by the community), which will double your mod capacity (and don't worry, it doesn't matter when you potato something, you'll get the same end results if you potato at rank 0 as if you had potatoed at rank 30).

Edited by Spiritofpower

dont listen to the guy before my post, its easier and way more effective on low lvl since the exp scaling is bad just make sure your targets start around lvl 20 you can kill them fast with your gear and still farm good exp

Edited by Seira-EGT-

Weapons, Warframes, and Sentinels all have a rank cap of 30. If you want them to level faster, fight higher-level enemies, because they give you more experience.

Or, if you want, you can buy an affinity booster, which will double the amount of experience (affinity) you get for a few hours.

OR, if you really need extra mod capacity right now, you can buy an Orokin Catalyst for weapons or Orokin Reactor for Warframes (both of these have been dubbed 'potatoes' by the community), which will double your mod capacity (and don't worry, it doesn't matter when you potato something, you'll get the same end results if you potato at rank 0 as if you had potatoed at rank 30).

GOT IT!

Affinity booster & HOT POTATOES!

Learning a lot here then on my own. I'll forward everyone I meet here who is having troubles.

My first time on the WARFRAME forums and you guys are all very helpful.

dont listen to the guy before my post, its easier and way more effective on low lvl since the exp scaling is bad just make sure your targets start around lvl 20 you can kill them fast with your gear and still farm good exp

I meant higher-level as in higher than the level 5-ish (15 at absolute most on Apollodorus) enemies he's been fighting on Mercury.

GOT IT!

Affinity booster & HOT POTATOES!

Learning a lot here then on my own. I'll forward everyone I meet here who is having troubles.

My first time on the WARFRAME forums and you guys are all very helpful.

I would actually not recommend potatoing the MK1-Braton. It's kind of not that good. I mean, you definitely could, and you might even pull off a decent midlevel build with it, but there are much better weapons out there that can get a whole lot more out of a potato.