Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Converted Kingpins (Sister/Lich) Customization and Upgrade Options.

AllFiery

https://ibb.co/dggb7tm

I just think that if we were to get a Lich/Sister, we could spice up their looks. We could put emblems, a syandana, sigils, ephemeras or other attachments on them.

we could also upgrade their weapon, but not necessarily through modding, valence fusion can be a good candidate for an upgrading system for them (using weapons from vanquished Liches/Sisters) similarly to how we upgrade Railjack components.

But of course, trading the Lich/Sister will lose all progress.
Example is that, if you were to give them an ephemera, they shouldn't come with the ephemera when traded.
Or if you were to upgrade their weapon and trade them, the receiver would get the weapon's original stats. 

But of course, the receiver should be informed of the Kingpin's original stats.

Agreed with regard to customizations.

I'd also love being able to apply mods to their equipped weapon. As it stands if I have to pick between on call regular crew over lich/sister I'm going regular crew every time. My crewman with a modded kuva zarr is far more useful than a lich/sister (even with their powers). 

If we really want to go all-in on Nemesis customization, we need to slightly tweak the final confrontation in Railjack by changing "Convert" to "Capture". The Crimson Branch should then be expanded upon through the addition of a "Convert" option & in-depth Nemesis customization, so long as you have a Crewmate slot to spare.

Captured Nemeses can either be sold (as per the norm) or "Converted", adding a new layer of protection so that you can't accidentally sell them. Should you grow dissatisfied with a Convertee, you'll be able to revoke their "Converted" status, returning them back to "Captured" status, enabling you to pawn them off once again. Only "Converted" Nemeses will be able to randomly spawn in your missions to provide assistance as they've done in the past, after all, their allegiance is to you & you alone.

Archived