Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Ogris Worth A Potato?

Darkflame362

It is really one of those weapons that doesn't actually need a potato unless you are going into extremely high waves of Grineer defence or the like.

If you enjoy a weapon then it is worth a potato, it doesn't matter what weapon it is. Remember that.

Edited by Silraed

Once I made my Orgris I immediately put a potato on it, Without my potato I wouldn't have enough mod points to get my whole build on. It's worth it but not really a necessity though because you could just create a build that doesn't require as many mod points.

I got mine to like....25 or so without one and then was like "you know...it would really help if I could put split chamber, serration, AND piercing hit on top of the mandatory attack speed mods..." and the weapon is like 4x deadlier.

Both good and bad really. It's very fun with Vauban, but I still insta-kill myself sometimes and it's been ~30 for a while. I can't decide whether I want to level it again because forma would help but it seems like it does too much @(*()$ damage already. Ironically I feel like I should do something with the Torid since it has all the advantages of the Ogris except doesn't, you know, one-shot me.