Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Mastery Do You Think The New U11 Weapons Will Have?

Darkflame362

I'm nervous that I might not be able to make them all with my mastery level of 7. Any Speculation?

-Edit-

I'm mostly worried about the Tenno Double Barreled Shotgun and the Corpus Flak Cannon. I love me my shotguns.

-Edit-

Actually, I would love to have something to work to. Maybe make a weapon 8 or 9.

Edited by Darkflame362

Vectis is apparently going to be a high mastery rank.

Apparently we have to actually master the art of using our enemies weapons before we can use our own weapons like Soma and Vectis.

Expect mastery to mean something fairly soon, it's been an issue that it hasn't meant jack squat for a long time now.

I really think they need to placing appropriate mastery ranks to better weapons. Classic example is the soma, which had mastery rank 0 for the longest time, then the Vectis, which outclasses the Lanka even though the latter has a higher mastery rank requirement.

I second TheImmortalHotDog's opinion.

Vectis is apparently going to be a high mastery rank.

Apparently we have to actually master the art of using our enemies weapons before we can use our own weapons like Soma and Vectis.

Expect mastery to mean something fairly soon, it's been an issue that it hasn't meant jack squat for a long time now.

But do you think mastery 7 should get me by just fine? I'll get more weapons/frames if I need to, but...