Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery rank

Can you decrease the time it takes to retake the test and maybe make a button where if your struggled with one rank you can skip it only one though. Because it turning me off to the game and most people as well. Because no one wants to wait a full day to redo a mastery rank again to fail it again. It doesn’t give it a far chance to practice because most players don’t focus on practicing it they are more focused on the game play.

19 minutes ago, (XBOX)Plasmawolf34 said:

It doesn’t give it a far chance to practice because most players don’t focus on practicing it they are more focused on the game play.

Go to a relay and up the stairs near Simaris you can practice the test as much as you want before actually taking it. The 24-hour lockout is an appropriate punishment for failing the test you didn't study for.

1 hour ago, Leqesai said:

The 24-hour lockout is an appropriate punishment for failing the test you didn't study for.

Not really, it's obviously a time-gating tactic. MR tests can also be buggy as bugframe is, and there's still a margin of randomness in some of them. Giving us the option to practice doesn't change that, especially when the option to practice isn't as obvious as the big bold main start test button.

20 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

Not really, it's obviously a time-gating tactic. MR tests can also be buggy as bugframe is, and there's still a margin of randomness in some of them. Giving us the option to practice doesn't change that, especially when the option to practice isn't as obvious as the big bold main start test button.

Maybe true but I still think its a good punishment. Punish the noobs!

29 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Maybe true but I still think its a good punishment. Punish the noobs!

I'd probably agree more if the game was less dishonest and made it as clear as the test that there is a way to practice, and that it's a pretty good idea to do so. Don't make the practice button tiny and out of the way when the test button huge and up in the center...

Archived