Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Members Of Asur0

SniffYoBunnies

As to me taking up the leadership role,I dont think I can handle anything as this,as it is important and IMPERITIVE to me that the clan at least SURVIVES,then it can stand up from the dusty chair of inactivity.

I am ashamed that me,who may have the most desire to do something like this,is also the least worthy of the title Warlord.

So I ask any brave,active and smart men or women to join my cause and get Asur0 back on its feet!

WE ARE ASUR0

WE ARE ONE !

Im an Asuro officer since it was founded but am one of the silent stalkers out there..not much of the playerbase is active anymore although some core members still play..i myself still do some playing but as Christmas comes nearer, my job in the restaurant gets even more tough. As such i can't play as much as i do anymore. Though one thing is for sure, Asuro ain't dead.

We Are AsurO

We Are OnE

Ive never had a problem with Asur0 and hope you guys get back to your former glory.

Asuro is formed on the malicious poaching of clan members from other clans, sniping other recruitment threads, to the point that dubin had to be disciplined, and dubin also solicits donations from his clan members for undescribed expenses. There is no glory in a zerg group that cannot perform due to shoddy leadership. When dubins cadre of capable and motivated officers and such moved to fix these issues, dubin shut them down, they left him, and dubin instated a highlander one-man-rule dictatorship, with delusions of grandeur.

This is not even Warbros propaganda, but the history of Asuro.

I am sorry for the people who drank the Kool-Aid, and those who thought a clan they can believe in, but their base and backstory is rotten and riddled with the shortcomings of morally ambiguous leadership of a self-proclaimed substance abusing young man that found a cow to milk and did so until the workload became too much for him. Asuro is not a labour of love, not a maintained community, but the playground of someone who was there at the right time.

dubin snatched up every gamer looking for a clan who posted his name in a different clan's thread, and since Warframe only allows one invite to be waiting, whoever shoots first, wins. From there, with whatever retention that tactic made possible, Asuro grew, raced past GTC in size, taunted itself the megalith of clans, and was only surpassed by Broframe, as an even larger zergclan. Regardless, Asuro never amounted to large impacts in the competitions or gamewise. There was little leadership for actual clan purposes passed down from above, save for the hard work of the officers; which dubin later on saw leave as a result of his own actions.

Asuro has no former glory. Asuro has a lot of stains on an otherwise bland history that comes with being a zergclan open for all who are willing to submit to the delusions of a single man who tasted power; but ultimately couldn't handle it. dubin is deserting Asuro, because he doesn't want to handle the effort and work anymore. Asuro lost momentum and requires maintenance now. Uncomfortable for people like dubin.

Edited by Ced23Ric