Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zariman in-mission navigation system

Str1derPrime

I do not know how to start and say this as calmly as possible, because it is nearly impossible after spending the last 2 days with "wonderful" hosts using the stupid navigation ALL THE TIME!

There are two things that my mind cannot seem to grasp:

1. It's a game from 2013 and you really still don't have one server, so you need someone else to be the host for every mission?

2. If that is the case, why, just why not suspending the option of the host using the navigation to extract from mission? I do not get it!
The host leaves, then you get migration, whoever loads first is the new host, which by the way also extracts via the navigation while the other two people are still migrating.
Then one of them becomes the host, and whoever loads first also uses the navigation. So the last person goes through 3 migrations just to extract! Are you for real?
Tell me, just tell me how does this even makes sense to you? What was going through you minds when you were designing this? I am really curious to know.

You have no idea how many people I blocked just this weekend, simply from using the navigation as hosts. At this rate if I continue playing in Zariman, there won't be players left to play with.

I like the player hosted feature. Compared to other games where you have to queue to get a server slot for really small missions

I would not mind a 10 second prompt where clients get to choose to stay or leave when the host decides to extract alone.

2 hours ago, Frendh said:

I like the player hosted feature. Compared to other games where you have to queue to get a server slot for really small missions

I would not mind a 10 second prompt where clients get to choose to stay or leave when the host decides to extract alone.

The problem isn't so much in the player hosted system. The main issue is how people utilize it specifically in Zariman missions.
It is more than stupid to push the navigation as host immediately when you reach it. Maybe, just maybe people are coming as well, and 10 seconds won't take that much from your life than making the whole team goes through migrations all the time because one person haven't learnt what patience mean!
The simplest way to fix this, would be to suspend this option for the host and just start the 1min extraction countdown when he arrives at the navigation EVEN if he's alone. I have never understood why you need at least 2 people to start the countdown. Even more so when it comes to Zariman. You tell me that the host can extract alone and screw up the whole team, yet they cannot start the extraction countdown if another member of the team is not there? Explain to me, please, how does this makes sense to anyone?

Archived