Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Looting ammo

Bidule89

14 hours ago, Bidule89 said:

I pick up ammo even when I don't need it, and ammo item follow me on the ground.

The game don't tell me I take ammo but sound still here .

Could you record a video of this?

Any chance you might've been using, say, Bullet Jump with Mag to attract drops to you,
or maybe used Limbo's Rift so drops will get Vacuum'd / Fetch'd but don't actually reach you?

Carrier's Ammo Case Precept could also be partially involed, that one can grab a bunch of Ammo even if you only need 1 bullet / arrow / whatnot.

il y a 42 minutes, NinjaZeku a dit :

Could you record a video of this?

Any chance you might've been using, say, Bullet Jump with Mag to attract drops to you,
or maybe used Limbo's Rift so drops will get Vacuum'd / Fetch'd but don't actually reach you?

Carrier's Ammo Case Precept could also be partially involed, that one can grab a bunch of Ammo even if you only need 1 bullet / arrow / whatnot.

Hi, no I can't record, but I was using Gyre, with Phenmor, Laetum and Praedos. I wasn't in the Rift and I had a Vulpaphyla.

I haven't problem with other loot, just ammo. Maybe the weapon's mutation is the problem ?

1 час назад, Bidule89 сказал:

Hi, no I can't record, but I was using Gyre, with Phenmor, Laetum and Praedos. I wasn't in the Rift and I had a Vulpaphyla.

I haven't problem with other loot, just ammo. Maybe the weapon's mutation is the problem ?

Were you doing a void fissure mission? One of the buffs that you can get from collecting 10 reactant gives infinite ammo to your weapon, but if the ammo wasn't full the new ammo can't be picked up and instead just continuously floats after you, making the annoying pickup noise.

il y a 40 minutes, Tesla_Reloaded a dit :

Were you doing a void fissure mission? One of the buffs that you can get from collecting 10 reactant gives infinite ammo to your weapon, but if the ammo wasn't full the new ammo can't be picked up and instead just continuously floats after you, making the annoying pickup noise.

Not in void fissure, that was in a classical perturbation.

Archived