Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues joining squad.

Aeoniantech43

For roughly 3 weeks now, I've had issues connecting to warframe's multiplayer. When I send an invite the person receives it but is unable to join. When I join another squad they say I'm in but for me it times out, and goes to the please wait for players to join. My brother also has been facing connection issues. He is kicked from the server every 5 to 15 minutes. This is on two different devices, on the same ISP. I would have assumed it was my internet connection. But our issues began at roughly the same time as a friend of mine who plays on Xbox experiencing similar issues but on an amazing connection. We've tested our connections, and although not as amazing, it doesn't explain why my brother is being kicked in the middle of solo missions. Nor would that explain why players couldn't join my squad, just sitting in my orbiter. Or why the Xbox person with amazing internet is kicked from squad connection frequently. I am still able to play paladins, war thunder, Halo Master Chief collection, and no man's sky multiplayer. The issues began right after Baro had his special inventory for the first week. I've tried changing network settings, resetting them back to default, my brother and friend have done the same. Nothing we try seems to work. 

For me in about the same time frame as you mentioned i have been having connection issues, while from my side it times out, from their point of view it says i joined and then it disappears / leaves automatically after a few seconds which is weird, same thing happens the other way around inviting some people will cause them to get in the squad from my point of view but from theirs it just times out and doesn't do anything!

Your issues sound about the same as mine. Still getting squad invites. It almost shows that I'm in the squad for half a second. But I can't actually do any missions. And on my screen I immediately leave my squad whenever I've attempted to join. It doesn't throw up any error messages, I'm simply kicked. 

On 2022-08-21 at 1:08 AM, Aeoniantech43 said:

on the same ISP.

ISP might have shifted you behind CGNAT (Don't know what country you live in so at best a guess). Google "My IP" and try doing a tracert to that ip in powershell (or command prompt). Anything more than a one line output means CGNAT.

You might also try shutting down the router for half a minute, and booting it back up. The overwhelming majority of ISP provided routers are straight trash tier (i say this with no hyperbole).

That failing you might need to open a support ticket and give DE your EE.log after you've been disconnected.

Archived