Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11

Histori

DE has a good dev team. I don't think they'll screw everything up, and if they do, they'll try their hardest to fix it.

I agree with you with that. While as a CM i don't get to interact or see what the devs do anymore than everyone here, as a volunteer translator i see the work they pour into that day in and day out. Which in turn is why i'm both a volunteer moderator and translator even though i don't get paid anything. It's by way of both saying thanks and giving back.

:(

I don't hate people who whine about nonsense. I just laugh at them.

I just log in only coz i wanted to see you profile, and you only played 82 hours ,you almost got more missions failed and quit then completed

Pls stop Troll me anymore, you are not even fun.

but where is the proof of the armor 2.0? is there anything we can read about it?because I really wonder what kind of things going to be changed in-game?

The current system isn't broken yet,the enemies are still strong.

An example:I've formaded my acrid,soma and other stuffs like 5-6 times if the armor 2.0 will bring the new system then we have to re-forma everything and you know it takes ages and pretty boring already.

There's some screenshots and videos of Armor 2.0 when it was first leaked, but that's it. We can, however, infer the gist of it from that data, but until we get something hard, we won't know anything better.

If you think that the exects of DE actually care about you or I, I have a bridge in New York to sell you. Some of the devs might care, but there are not the ones making the decisions. 

if they want to show "proof" of loyalty they can add a section to the TOS and EULA stating that items, once bought, will never change or be deleted so long as the warframe servers are up. 

whether they will or not do anything is pure speculation, so don't pretend like you know whats going to happen. The fact remains that we have no legal recourse to ensuring the value and use of our purchased items.  To say there is any sort of safe guarantee  is nothing short of a con. 

1) The ones that care might be some of the ones making the decision. It's ultimately what will please the majority, and if they can get away with pleasing the minority without pissing everyone else off too. Of course, this is a Co-Op game, so it's probably a lot easier than a full-on PvP game.

2) Unlikely, as stats will have to be changed every now and then for balancing. They've kept the Snipetron and Snipetron Vandal models around for a long period of time now, even if it might be because of the Lanka. They could have just as easily deleted the Snipetron and given people in that one event a Lanka Vandal. The Gorgon is a legacy weapon that's been removed from the shop and whatnot. If things didn't change, they wouldn't be reviewing how to make Volt useful. :P Anyway, point is, precedence. They've set it.

3) Good will. Even if it makes them a lot of money in the short term, they'll still need a group of regular players/payers/whatever for...well, stuff. Playing the game, being jovial in chat, just being there to help people. Existing to be complete morons for the sake of making people laugh at those players' stupidity.