Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gas Frame

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

I dont usually try to think up warframe concepts,  but NW made me use gas damage one day and it just made me think hey we dont really have any gas themed warframes do we?? 

Jokes aside.  Im thinking of a big bulky(thick forearms/lower legs/chest) male frame.   Vents/pipes coming out of the chest/back/legs/arms that would spew the gas.   

I dont really have a concept of his powers...   His ultimate should be a nice big radius gas attack?   I think he could use gas clouds from his vents to go invisible??   AoE debuff of enemy accuracy??   Maybe a power to ignite his own as clouds.   

vor 37 Minuten schrieb (PSN)AbBaNdOn_:

I dont usually try to think up warframe concepts,  but NW made me use gas damage one day and it just made me think hey we dont really have any gas themed warframes do we?? 

Jokes aside.  Im thinking of a big bulky(thick forearms/lower legs/chest) male frame.   Vents/pipes coming out of the chest/back/legs/arms that would spew the gas.   

I dont really have a concept of his powers...   His ultimate should be a nice big radius gas attack?   I think he could use gas clouds from his vents to go invisible??   AoE debuff of enemy accuracy??   Maybe a power to ignite his own as clouds.   

I'd rather have a skill tab like in railjack menu and a way to modify skills.
because at the moment there are far too many useless warframes without a niche.

3 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Well I came up with a gas based frame I called Hazard, as in biohazard.

His appearance I figured would be similar to Vauban but with a more Hazmat suit kind of design. Vauban would be the sort of default model if you were to try to draw him out followed by adding the extra distinctive details.

For his stats I figured from lv 0 to max:

health - 150(450 maxed)

Sheilds - 200(600 maxed)

Armor - 200

speed - 1.0

energy - 150(225 maxed)

For his origin I pictured him being a sort of failsafe against the invested. I figured after the corpus open world map, it wouldn’t be long before they added an infested open world and figured this frame could be one of the frames that you farm in the open world.

For his abilities I pictured him releasing an ignitable gas that deals gas damage to to enemies, causes temporary blindness for infested which causes them to run into walls or accuracy reduction for enemies with guns. 

Passive: immune to toxic, corrosive, viral, and gas status effects. 

First ability he simply sprays gas almost like the ignis. Enemies hit will suffer accuracy reduction or temporary blindness that throws off their direction.

Second ability I pictured him wielding a sort of flamethrower blade. Basically it fires a constant short range stream of condensed fire that can be used as a melee or to simply ignite the gas to inflict blast damage.

Third ability, he creates a sort of dome similar to the frost bubble and Gara’s glass wall. The difference is that teammates inside have status effects removed but enemies who come inside are unable to get back out, leaving them trapped until they break it down or it gets canceled.

Fourth ability he sets down a bomb that releases very toxic gas that extends a certain distance inflicting high gas damage. If used within the third ability it becomes contained inside the dome. If it’s ignited within the dome it inflicts extra blast damage and you suffer no knock backs. 

Teammates can ignite the gas as well. However they will suffer zero knock back doing so in order to avoid trolling. Originally the third was meant to allow explosive damage without taking damage yourself. But DE removed self damage and replaced it with knock back instead. 

But that’s basically what I had in mind when I thought of Hazard like 3 years ago. 

Archived