The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have You Guys Ever Have A Dream About Warframe?

Dopey

Last night I had a dream about Warframe..  I dreamt that I picked up some mods and fought an unkown boss, That's all I can remember

General -Dreams about warframe thread- 

Have you ever had a dream about warframe, And if you did, What kind of dream? And what happened it in?

After dusting it off to play the invasion event, I had one where me and a couple friends of mine played a type of defense map where there were 2 cryopods in two different rooms, meaning we had to split up, and because I have much better mods than them I would take one room by myself and they took the other. Was running around kicking infested off the edge as Rhino, was pretty cool. It all took place on what appeared to be a place on Earth, with human-made fences and what not. Although my dreams usually have more -Sean Bean turning into a dinosaur only to be eaten by the Kraken- in it (I swear that's an actual dream of mine), this was a lot less "WTFJUSTHAPPENED".

I dreamed I finally got Hammer Shot.  I woke up and I still don't have Hammer Shot.  I also dreamed I missed a Orokin Catalyst alert must've been because I just barely made it into the Orokin Reactor alert yesterday (logged in with 9 seconds left on the alert, managed to jump in with 3 seconds left on the alert).  I woke up and lo and behold there was an Orokin Catalyst alert at 1 AM today.

Edited by Mega_Tyrant

I've had a couple.

Latest dream involved my lotusbunny theory. Was pinned down by about 30 grineer only to hear chainsaws...suffice it to say it did not end well for the grineer. When i finally looked around the corner a little bunny was standing on a Grineer skull...o.o

Monty python

I've had a couple of good ones:

1.Giga roller

Something down the line of a giga roller à la Bulletstorm, 8 member party, and permadeath.

I could actually remember it next morning, so I wrote it down~:D

2.Volt saves the day

This one came the night after number 1^.

Can't really remember much but I know Volt was kicking &#! and killing a boss I had never seen nor can recall...

During the gradivus dilemma I ran 240 or something missions, getting 70 immediately as the patch went up, then going to bed. I had a looping dream that I was running those missions again.

Also last night I had a dream that there was a TV show where celebrities cooked crystal meth, and I watched like 15 episodes before I woke up. It was like a casual talk show/cooking show. Just thought I'd get that out there.

I got a mixed dream. Warframe with Guns from APBR and Crysis. + powers from Inversion (gravity powers)

I was shooting something which was BIIIIIIIG with 7 other team mates,in forest kinda terrain.I think that thing looked like a bloody Worm (like new golem but waaay big)

We where shooting it and also flying around. Shooting it while doing vertical wall runs, without falling off !

Also we where doing some UBER SPECIAL AMAZING unarmed combat, kung fu and stuff like that..  :D NINJAISH ! 

A few dreams.

Once I dreamed about Rare 5 and Uncommon 5 Fusion Cores. They were all around the map in Xini.

The wave just ended so I wanted to collect all those sweet Fusion Cores.

But it was the 5th wave.

Everyone voted to leave, and I wouldn't have been able to solo it so I was forced to leave with them.

You could call that a nightmare.

I dream about Warframe, I used excalibur suit and I saw countless grineer. I realized I had no weapons, except the Glaive. I killed them with my Glaive. And also I finished them off as my world turn into black world. I don't know how to describe this. 

Until I enter into another warframe and their version were look alike anime versions. I suspect it is warframe anime. (weird)