Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Vs Darth Vader

Strike-Freedom

Force push.

ExCalibro

I

I

V

nJQsY.gif

Edited by Morgax

:P let's add in another Tenno, let's say Rhino with his Stomp. Will Darth Vader still win?

Yep. For a start Vader will know they are coming with his Force powers. Force leaping out of the way of Rhino Stomp before the foot comes down. Force lift takes Rhino off his feet and removes all weapons. A Force wave to crush him against the floor and break every bone in Rhino's body.

Force space magic > Ninja space magic /thread

Edited by Brasten

Excalibur, because of leetswag and style points.  Reflex guard and reflection will block most force attacks, though causing Excalibur to not be able to attack.  However Star Wars characters do allot of talking and Warframes do not.  A quick slash dash while Vader is in dramatic dialog and a radial blind before finishing him off and there's that.

Then again...  Thrown Lightsabers...  Hmm...

Yeah, Vader every time really.  Force magic is just the will of Vader at work, Tenno ninja magic are specific tricks.  Warframes don't have mechanisms to defend against the powers of other frames or enemies, So in an even fight Vader just wins.

Vader doesn't have shields though, so I guess if you got him from all angles on a dark night, while he was sleeping, and in a coma, and also eating a hot dog...

Nah, Vader would still win.

Yep. For a start Vader will know they are coming with his Force powers. Force leaping out of the way of Rhino Stomp before the foot comes down. Force lift takes Rhino off his feet and removes all weapons. A Force wave to crush him against the floor and break every bone in Rhino's body.

Force space magic > Ninja space magic /thread

Haha, let me rephrase that then. Mag Prime against Vader.

Excalibur, because of leetswag and style points. Reflex guard and reflection will block most force attacks, though causing Excalibur to not be able to attack. However Star Wars characters do allot of talking and Warframes do not. A quick slash dash while Vader is in dramatic dialog and a radial blind before finishing him off and there's that.

Then again... Thrown Lightsabers... Hmm...

Sith Lords have more style.

I got your sword, cause Force. Try blocking now.

Vader actually rarely talks or gloats. If anything he tends to be a rage monster once he's actually fighting. He Force chokes his own fleet admirals at the drop of hat, before they can get more than about 10 to 12 words out if their mouths... if that.

Radial Blind does nothing as Vader has the Force which means he will still sense danger and either use his Lightsaber or a Force technique to deflect any attack Excal can throw.

*edit*

The only time he gets chatty is when the person he's facing has something he wants or is of interest to him. The Tenno are lawless rebellious scum to Vader. They aren't even worth trying to turn to the Dark Side. Neck snaps for everyone.

Edited by Brasten

Haha, let me rephrase that then. Mag Prime against Vader.

Pull vs Force root. Nope Vader won't be moving. Can't say the same about Mag.

There is nothing the Tenno can do that the Force can't do better. You can't win. Force trumps all in a one on one. Unless you also have the Force, which the Tenno don't.

Edited by Brasten

Sith Lords have more style.

I got your sword, cause Force. Try blocking now.

Vader actually rarely talks or gloats. If anything he tends to be a rage monster once he's actually fighting. He Force chokes his own fleet admirals at the drop of hat, before they can get more than about 10 to 12 words out if their mouths... if that.

Radial Blind does nothing as Vader has the Force which means he will still sense danger and either use his Lightsaber or a Force technique to deflect any attack Excal can throw.

*edit*

The only time he gets chatty is when the person he's facing has something he wants or is of interest to him. The Tenno are lawless rebellious scum to Vader. They aren't even worth trying to turn to the Dark Side. Neck snaps for everyone.

But But...  Excalibur prime...  Gold man..  Solid Gold.  XD

Vader all the way.

Now if it's another warframe...

Ash: nope, nor shuriken nor smoke bomb would help you there. Force precognition beats teleportation/bladestorm.

Banshee: nothing really useful

Ember: I think she can win with an ult.

Excal: lolno

Frost: his abilities are helpful, but will they be enough?

Loki: radial disarm knock the lightsaber off, but you cant disarm force powers.

Mag: the Force can do all she can do, and better.

Nekros: Soul Punch may hurt... Otherwise, useless. Shadow stormtroopers? lol

Nova: NOW we're talking. I honestly think she has the best chances against vader if she manage to throw a good AMD at him.

Nyx: Jedi mind tricks.

Rhino: Iron Skin protects against Force powers, but won't hold long against a lightsaber..

Saryn: I honestly don't know. Miasma/Venom may work.

Trinity: GODMODE. Do energy vampire CC Vader? We may have a winner here.

Vauban: Good contender.

Volt: Force lightning! Quite effective, but as Vader VS Sidious shows, it won't be enough.

BONUS STAGE: Stalker: Immune to the Force. Give him a lightsaber and it's on! :D

Now if we're talking about a team, the best would be Rhino, Trinity, and Volt. Vader is vulnerable to lightning (it CC him), Trinity can grant immunity against the lightsaber (and possibly CC Vader with an Energy Vampire), and Rhino's Iron skin ignore Force push/pull/crush and other CC effects.

Vader is more powerful than Starkiller. Starkilller can pull a star destroyer out of orbit while standing on the ground.

I'll let that sink in. He can pull a two kilometer long star ship out of geosynchronous orbit. The same ship has been proven to be able to have powerful enough thrusters to tow space stations at light speed. And he over comes that thruster force.

Now, Vader is more powerful than this.

Excalibur is a grease spot. 

Vader is more powerful than Starkiller. Starkilller can pull a star destroyer out of orbit while standing on the ground.

I'll let that sink in. He can pull a two kilometer long star ship out of geosynchronous orbit. The same ship has been proven to be able to have powerful enough thrusters to tow space stations at light speed. And he over comes that thruster force.

Now, Vader is more powerful than this.

Excalibur is a grease spot. 

Do you mean stalker?