Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warhammer 40k inspired Chroma Prime

Neptoos

I mean... maybe Dark Eldar, maybe archeotech

If you were just going for the "Pauldronhammer: forty pauldrons" stereotype, I can see the joke and you can ignore the rest of this paragraph. But 40k and WF don't have all that much overlap. 40k is "the future, but we lost all the blueprints so we're holding it together with spit, duct tape, and fascist feudalism" whereas WF is "the future, and we invented so hard we accidentally broke ergonomics and thermodynamics"

2 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

I mean... maybe Dark Eldar, maybe archeotech

If you were just going for the "Pauldronhammer: forty pauldrons" stereotype, I can see the joke and you can ignore the rest of this paragraph. But 40k and WF don't have all that much overlap. 40k is "the future, but we lost all the blueprints so we're holding it together with spit, duct tape, and fascist feudalism" whereas WF is "the future, and we invented so hard we accidentally broke ergonomics and thermodynamics"

I totally agree with you that the two worlds are quite different. And the style resembles more a mix of Dark Eldar and a Space Marine. As a mere skin I would be happy to see my Chroma Prime with it. :)

Archived