Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda is getting infinite energy (again).

(XBOX)Lord ChibiVR

vor 38 Minuten schrieb (NSW)AegisFifi:

Hunter Recovery, Rejuvenation+Coaction Drift... and all other means people said above... the Archon shards will only be one of the multiple ways to deal with Garuda's Energy regen, and not even the best one for her.

is that meant seriously?

harrow is better than trinity at restoring energy to THE WHOLE group...
and warframes like inaros can't run out of energy because he converts health damage to energy and get heals with his unbreakable cat for 3k...................... ..................................

oh-my-god-omg.gif

2 hours ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

Hunter Recovery, Rejuvenation+Coaction Drift... and all other means people said above... the Archon shards will only be one of the multiple ways to deal with Garuda's Energy regen, and not even the best one for her.

Oh I know, but now there's another alternative that doesn't require to waste any of the other slots. I never said it would beat all the other ones in practicality, only that it puts Garuda closer to being the "do all" frame.

Il y a 2 heures, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT a dit :

Oh I know, but now there's another alternative that doesn't require to waste any of the other slots. I never said it would beat all the other ones in practicality, only that it puts Garuda closer to being the "do all" frame.

Garuda was one of the less played Warframes in 2020 and 2021. That's why they buffed her a bit when her Prime version was released (and also a bit after). I don't think this will be enough to change her place on the utilisation rank. Every single warframe will get this Archon shards buff, not only Garuda.

1 hour ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

Garuda was one of the less played Warframes in 2020 and 2021. That's why they buffed her a bit when her Prime version was released (and also a bit after). I don't think this will be enough to change her place on the utilisation rank. Every single warframe will get this Archon shards buff, not only Garuda.

It'll be interesting to see her 2022 usage.  Shards I don't think factor much, but she's so much easier and more straightforward to play now.  And better than a lot of the roster.

It could be that she's held back by lingering reputation or aesthetics. (I guess.  I think her base model is one of the best looking, even if her prime and deluxe aren't great.)

16 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

It was 7.5 from the devstream and we can stack 5 so 35 hp or more (if you get tauforged shards) making it a decent alternative.

Yeah that wont be close to enough to help her get back to max. Gloom is pretty much the choice since it is a life leech, which means it provides more health than you can possibly need due to how much HP enemies have and how hard we hit. On my garuda, 5 hp/s shards would require uhm like 20 seconds before being back to full, and that is if no incoming damage lands during that time. With gloom I'm back at full HP the same second I get my energy from her #3 unless I've been zeroed, at which point I'm back at full HP the second after instead. And the shards will be even worse if you run blood forge since there aint no way in Hel that you've be back at full HP before the next energy+reload is needed.

Those hp from shards will be decent on specific frames to counter combat discipline, or to further increase decent healing from abilities, but that is about it.

Even Molt Reconstruct is a slooow way to get HP back after filling up energy on Garuda, and that skill heals 50 per second iirc.

edit: On Garuda pure +health or a mix between armor and health with probably be the best shard option, depending on what the last shard category will hold.

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

It'll be interesting to see her 2022 usage.  Shards I don't think factor much, but she's so much easier and more straightforward to play now.  And better than a lot of the roster.

It could be that she's held back by lingering reputation or aesthetics. (I guess.  I think her base model is one of the best looking, even if her prime and deluxe aren't great.)

I agree about the base model. Garuda voidshell when?

Il y a 4 heures, Tiltskillet a dit :

I totally agree. I loved Garuda before the rework and I love her now. She is great. I like this frame si much tant I've made two videos about her, one to show a build for beginers (With m'y old build) and another about her inspirations and references (this reminds me that I still have to make the video about Khora's inspirations and references... not enough time... 😢).

Archived