The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Leveling Weapon to 30 in ESO then Returns to 0 when loading back to Orbiter

Sad.Shrimp

This has happened twice now (that I know of) Once with my Hikou, the codex says I haven't mastered but yet I had built the Panthera awhile back. Now I actually caught it when it happend. Ran ESO and ranked to 30 then when I got back to orbiter it said Rank 0. Idk how to upload the screenshot here.

You need to host the picture somewhere online like IMGUR or whatever. Then get the direct link to the actual picture file, not a page containing it, then use the insert thing in the bottom right.

You don't need to have a ranked item to use it to build something else though. But if your profile says it isn't ranked, I'd get it to 30 with ESO, take a screenshot of the mission summary, then create a ticket from the main site to send to support and attach the screenshot to that.

On 2022-09-03 at 6:45 PM, Sad.Shrimp said:

This has happened twice now (that I know of) Once with my Hikou, the codex says I haven't mastered but yet I had built the Panthera awhile back. Now I actually caught it when it happend. Ran ESO and ranked to 30 then when I got back to orbiter it said Rank 0. Idk how to upload the screenshot here.

Is this still happening? It happened to me 1-2 years ago :O

Archived