Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Styanax short feedback

Silvertap

On 2022-09-08 at 3:45 AM, Silvertap said:

Since there is no forum discussion for Styanax feedback at the feedback session...

He is very fun (IMO), i like it a lot, but some changes would make him perfect.

- Good points: Easy to play, his skills are good, and strong(ish). Actually his 3rd skill is very confortable and enjoyable, his 1st skill is almost a Oh-S****-Button, his 2nd skill is also strong, but it goes a bit out of strategy with the frame (or so i think), 4th skill is one of the most fun in the game. Passive is also very good.

- Bad points: He works well til level 60-80, after that he starts to strugle, his kit is meant to be a shield focused, but his 2nd skill recovers HP intead of shield witch (IMO) makes him more easily killable in higher level. His 4th skill makes him very vulnerable in higher level, if he could be invulnerable while casting would be optimal and stronger.

Its is funny how of the last three new warframes two of them works very well with Str, Duration and Shields.

So did wukong , but u guys kept calling him op. Wondering if we do the samething will we get the same result

4 hours ago, (PSN)PheonixFontaine said:

He's also too easy. It's a weird complaint, but I'm going through nodes on different frames. Recently restarted on PC. What I'm seeing is Styanax having no problems with content other frames will have. And then I looked and realized I never modded him like I have other frames.

I might be wrong here, but that is probably not Styanax problem, it is the game that changed or/and you that got more experienced... When i first played this game it was hard, belive or not, i didn't know anything and used to play solo, and man, some times the game was even mean (lol), weapons didn't kill enemies, no AOE and etc...

But Styanax is very strong against weaker enemies... Against SP i don't think so, i think even Caliban is better than him.

Honestly his spear & shield should be a moddable item to his frame. You don't need to make it a Power,  however abilites that use the spear would be affected by it. Also if you don't bring a melee weapon and switch to melee he will pull them out and fight. Working like a Glaive where you can melee with stabs and such while clicking the middle mouse button will have him throwing it.

The 2 skill would have a wider range if you equip the blocking extention mod that widens the angle,  ect, ect.

Archived