Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please rework on Affinity

0relllius

44 minutes ago, chaotea said:

They dont, theres an AFK timer.

Oh really? barely noticeable, what about rewards do they not get it as well if AFK? I suggest maybe reduce the time if player standing that it will counts as AFK, you have a clue maybe how much time u gotta be AFK to actually count as AFK?

1 hour ago, -Orel. said:

Oh really? barely noticeable, what about rewards do they not get it as well if AFK? I suggest maybe reduce the time if player standing that it will counts as AFK, you have a clue maybe how much time u gotta be AFK to actually count as AFK?

1: How do you know its barely noticable. The only way you would is if you AFK'd.

2: When in doupt, check the wiki:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Inactivity_Penalty

On 2022-09-09 at 7:09 PM, chaotea said:

1: How do you know its barely noticable. The only way you would is if you AFK'd.

2: When in doupt, check the wiki:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Inactivity_Penalty

Because I'm doing missions constantly as I rush for MR lvl (around 29 nowadays after 700 hrs) so I have seen too many kinds of parasite players just standing there like Loki's decoy.

1 hour ago, -Orel. said:

Because I'm doing missions constantly as I rush for MR lvl (around 29 nowadays after 700 hrs) so I have seen too many kinds of parasite players just standing there like Loki's decoy.

I mean in alot of regular missions where people are going back to back, half the times someone has gone afk in orbiter after a mission, but impatient people rush the countdown for next mission. If you quit the group at the end of a mission you should see a marked de-crease in afk players.

i dont think it's affinity you're having a problem with.

i'm not super certain what exactly your problem is, but if its sanctuary onslaught, then the problem is that hyper carry frames just exist. having a mirage carry you while you're running 4 level 0 mastey fodder items is an infinitly more efficient use of my time, compared to killing stuff myself with aforma'd level 30 frame/weapon, which actually results in me getting *less* overall affinity towards mastery exp.

atleast when it comes to SO, this is never gonna change unless the whole mechanic behind SO is gonna be changed. tho i dont know if that's what your talking about, since you havent specified anything. in regular missions, people often dont participate because they cant. they arent fast enough to do so, and at some point they just dont see a reason to even try. and why would you? after x missions of mesa instakilling every enemy that dares to poke out behind a wall by a pixel being instantly killed, it's not like people are going to be motivated to try to reach that level if they could just tab out and watch yt instead to be rewarded the same as if they had tried.

On 2022-09-09 at 3:27 PM, -Orel. said:

I cannot handle more parasite players that just join to leech everything out. AFKing/Idling/Botting players should be perma punished or at least not get affinity from just standing there.

There is probably many post about this but you cannot just perma punish someone. Life happens. Sometimes you just have to go. There is no way to say someone is Leeching and someone has just emergency situation. They could make it "semi-pause" => click esc, you are getting invisible, not getting hit etc. You don't get exp. If it's more than "afk time" then you may not get mission rewards or something. The thing is if player has "semi-pause" on then game will tell you that this player is not near game and won't start (auto kick?) game.

Archived