The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

40 min to kill the Archon, died on the way to exit after looting shard. Thanks.

Dthamilaye

8 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

In the future when you die, leave the game running and just alt tab out to look.Go this website https://semlar.com/deathlog and you can see what killed you. 

This is how it displays the information.

@Dthamilayesneaking out after fight     L0d5i.gif BVZwR.gif          DXqODgr.gif    dGioSQ7.gif

Sorry it didn't work out that's gotta suck harder than a hoover

1 hour ago, Dthamilaye said:

Lol, nice storyboard :D.

Thanks for the info about the deathlog. I have to try that out. It would be great sometimes to find out what it was that got me. Insteadeaths are very rare, but when they happen, it would be nice to know what it was to be able to prepare or avoid such stuff.

And yes, with correct weapons, the fight was 11 minutes for me, no problems. Used Inaros (adaptation + 10k+ life + Arcane grace), Laetum (with the 2000% bonus) and Tenet arca plasmor. 

I'm not sure if the evolve weapons will be nerfed vs the archons, and how long the fight would take with some other non-ammo-using weapon. Have to see if DE does some changes to the weapon balance in the fight.

Yes I have a few pages on my imgur account of  gifs/pictures, they just worked out putting them together. :cool:

That Deathlog site is awesome for those times when you go huh! wtf just killed me moments. 

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Trying to rely on shields is going to be a rough road when Nira is the archon we're hunting.

it's not about relying, far from. having any Shields at all is a lot better than none. it doesn't protect you from every hit but it will often protect you.

Glad you managed to complete the mission eventually, though the instadeath could have been a bug. I experienced it a few times when Heart of Deimos was added, full shield/health and suddenly dead without any damage indicator.

Trying to discuss the issue and find others that have experienced it is difficult, since most immediately assume its a skill/frame issue and essentially say "git gud."

Archived