Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

40 min to kill the Archon, died on the way to exit after looting shard. Thanks.

Dthamilaye

Soloed archon, 40 minutes, mostly because of the Idiotic aerolysts that must be one of the most infuriating mobs in the game.

Instadied on my way to exit after killing her, not sure on what as I was not at all in any problems during the fight itself (inaros). 

Could not res as there is no self resses in the Archon runs. Thanks DE. I really like this content. "#¤%

Edit:
All is well already. Tried again with better setup (took Tenet Arca Plasmor for the aerolysts, which were the main time sink for me) and got it done without problems in 11 minutes. Just was frustrated to spend so long (because of wrong weapons) and then die AFTER getting the boss down (with no res). 

You managed to survive the boss and all the combat prior and still died? Also it literally says on the mission screen that there are no revives outside of co-op and Last Gasp is nerfed.

Consider using a better frame or going co-op.

I had absolutely no problems at boss, Was at 5000-6000 hp at lowest during the fight and always got back to 10k+. Not sure what would be "better frame", maybe I should use that rolling nonsense (that DE should never had put into the game anyways), or possibly some shield gating vs these kinds of situations. I just could not fathom where I died after fighting boss and not really even noticing the smaller enemies (except for headshots for laetum). 

After looting shard, started running to exit, run through a bunch of mobs and got instakilled (or killed very fast). Not sure if it was some of those battalysts or something. Maybe he opened a kaleidoscope lasers just when I was passing and I had lost adaptation etc. Still "#¤% to fight a big fight, win, and die randomly on a mob going for exit. 

Yeah, I might try it in a random pug, although I have pretty bad experiences about harder bosses (eidolons) and random pugs. Better and more coherent fight when soloing. 

Although, next time I will take Arca plasmor for the aeroysts, I heard that works well and while the boss itself didn't do any damage or ... well, anything meaningful really, the aerolysts were a pain to get down. 

27 minutes ago, Dthamilaye said:

Soloed archon, 40 minutes, mostly because of the Idiotic aerolysts that must be one of the most infuriating mobs in the game.

Instadied on my way to exit after killing her, not sure on what as I was not at all in any problems during the fight itself (inaros). 

Could not res as there is no self resses in the Archon runs. Thanks DE. I really like this content. "#¤%

You probably died to slash proc then and didnt look at your hp enough. Or some eximus unit gave you toxic proc.

Remember bullet jumping, enemies barely hit you when you move with that as it adds evasion too. Dont just run on the ground.

And to the res, either run it as co-op as intented or use last grasp.

Kuva nukor melts those sentients easy, exodia contagion zaw works great too,1 hitting everything about there.

Yeah, did it again with Arca plasmor for aerolysts, no problems, took 11 minutes. I use Laetum for the boss. 

Plasmor made the aerolysts really easy and fast to kill and boss was a non-issue, never doing any real damage. The running to get the two deacons is now the biggest time sink :P. 

Anyways, sorry for the venting. Just doing a long (and frustrating because of wrong weapon for aerolysts) fight and then dying seemingly randomly after already "finishing" the mission made me bit miffed.

In the end, seems like at least this Archon is really easy in the end, just need to be careful for clusters of mobs when defences are down. To be sure, moving to exit as an operator would probably be ok idea :). I don't know about last gasp, usually it works, but I'm not sure if that died right away in the first run as well, or if inaros doesn't work well with it as I go to the coffin. 

54 minutes ago, Dthamilaye said:

Heya, I started at 52 mins soloing the Hunt, now down to 7-11 minutes .. Using the right setup fixes all your problems.. well for me it did anyway.. I took me 4-6 runs solo to figure out what weapons and synergy to work it all out .. Got my clan mate up to speed and last night we were doing the Hunt mission in 6-7 mins .. Using your operator to break the canisters on the Aeros makes them a 10s fight. Just work out your equipment, frame, companion, focus school and operator synergy and you'll fly through it .. 

may have got hit by a butcher, those things will easily one tick your health before you know it, 

its a shame op lost their shard on the way to extraction after a long battle, 40 minute fight and then a (YOU SHALL NOT PASS)!

thats as big a get fcuked as i've ever heard.

5 hours ago, Dthamilaye said:

In the future when you die, leave the game running and just alt tab out to look.Go this website https://semlar.com/deathlog and you can see what killed you. 

Death Log Parser
This tool reads through your EE.log file and identifies the cause of death for anyone on your team. Your log file is located at %localappdata%\Warframe\EE.log in windows.

Your log file is not uploaded to the server. Everything is processed locally in your browser.

It can take up to 10 seconds for the log file to update with a new entry after a player dies if you're using this while the game is running, so if a recent death isn't showing up just wait a bit and try again.

The log file is erased every time the game is launched; you will lose the data from your previous session if you restart the game without making a backup copy of the old EE.log file.

This is how it displays the information.

Player identified as <Slayer-.>
LOG DATE - 11/07/2021, 11:58:30
13:01:02 - <DETHCUBE PRIME> downed at 343 health by a level 90 NAPALM using a NapalmLauncher
13:06:35 - <DETHCUBE PRIME> downed at 58 health by a level 100 ELITE SHIELD LANCER using a AIGrnGrenadeLauncherPistol
13:21:37 - <DETHCUBE PRIME> downed at 960 health by a level 128 ELITE SHIELD LANCER using a AIGrnGrenadeLauncherPistol
13:35:06 - <DETHCUBE PRIME> downed at 261 health by a level 159 ELITE SHIELD LANCER using a AIGrnGrenadeLauncherPistol
13:35:06 - <DETHCUBE PRIME> killed by 959 damage at 262 health from a level 159 ELITE SHIELD LANCER using a AIGrnGrenadeLauncherPistol
13:41:49 - <Slayer-.> killed by 72 damage at 16 health from a level 175 ELITE LANCER using a AIGrnBurstRifle
LOG ENDS - 11/07/2021, 13:43:50

2 hours ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Try rolling

2 hours ago, ShogunGunshow said:

Don't give up, skeleton

@Dthamilayesneaking out after fight     L0d5i.gif BVZwR.gif          DXqODgr.gif    dGioSQ7.gif

Sorry it didn't work out that's gotta suck harder than a hoover

7 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

In the future when you die, leave the game running and just alt tab out to look.Go this website https://semlar.com/deathlog and you can see what killed you. 

@Dthamilayesneaking out after fight     L0d5i.gif BVZwR.gif          DXqODgr.gif    dGioSQ7.gif

Sorry it didn't work out that's gotta suck harder than a hoover

Lol, nice storyboard :D.

Thanks for the info about the deathlog. I have to try that out. It would be great sometimes to find out what it was that got me. Insteadeaths are very rare, but when they happen, it would be nice to know what it was to be able to prepare or avoid such stuff.

And yes, with correct weapons, the fight was 11 minutes for me, no problems. Used Inaros (adaptation + 10k+ life + Arcane grace), Laetum (with the 2000% bonus) and Tenet arca plasmor. 

I'm not sure if the evolve weapons will be nerfed vs the archons, and how long the fight would take with some other non-ammo-using weapon. Have to see if DE does some changes to the weapon balance in the fight.

13 hours ago, Dthamilaye said:

Edit:
All is well already. Tried again with better setup (took Tenet Arca Plasmor for the aerolysts, which were the main time sink for me) and got it done without problems in 11 minutes. Just was frustrated to spend so long (because of wrong weapons) and then die AFTER getting the boss down (with no res). 

Bro I had to deal with dying after a half hour as well. It's super annoying but I understand if this is how content has to be to get an "endgame."

Archived