Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo nerf

(PSN)BOBSUREWOOD2

On 2022-09-12 at 2:11 PM, (PSN)Cali_poetist65 said:

I will never get used to this ...this had to be the most asinine change that could have been made. 

I agree. If you have an issue keep talking about it. I don't like this mentality of settling for it.

11 hours ago, Ethorin said:

...two guns notable for running low on ammo easily, the Phantasma is either a bullet hose or tossing it's entire mag for alt fire and always has been, the Kuva Kohm is, like all Kohm variants, the definition of "Bullet Hose". I run Ammo mutation and Carrier with Kuva Kohm, before this update I ran out of ammo regularly, these days I did a shotgun only sortie and only ran out once. Bullet Hoses gonna Hose Bullets.

I am on the opposite side of you. I rarely run out of buklets before the update with Primary Merciless and Primed Shotgun Ammo Mutation. Now I will run out of bullets like 4 mins in Steel Path. I do run Carrier Prime sometime but I didn't use it very often

F you DE for nerfing ammo. No one asked for this, any weapon that eats ammo is useless. Im out of ammo in 10 seconds on my primary and secondary(More like 5 seconds, i was being generous and that's with Vigilant Supplies). Oh the best part, wait for it... i pick up ammo.... a big ol' 30 rounds. 1 click, gone. 

5 minutes ago, m_a_r_c_h_ said:

While the ones who like the nerf do have valid points, so do the ones who hate it. How hard would it be to revert the nerf for solo play? 

Probably not a good idea, for consistency. Otherwise you could just hide instead of learning to adapt.

Archived