Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Grineer VS Corpus PVP could be one of the few PVP gamemodes that could work

-Moctezuma-

14 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

honestly I'm all for it but I don't think it'll be any more popular than Conclave currently. I think majority of us don't really care for PvP in Warframe. 

I think one of the much bigger issues regarding PvP is that there isn't like, a dedicated server for it (I... think there is but I'm not sure, last time I played I faced host migration, so) so the whole match relies on one host. If the host internet sucks then the overall game will suck, and it'll suck even harder when host migration happens. This is generally why I stay away from Conclave.

In general though, I think most Tenno don't really care about PvP in this game unfortunately. Grineer vs Corpus with Kahl/Veso/Tiko/Veemo/Venmo/Veneno/Mar-A-Lago/BMO/Teemo gameplay is a novel idea but I feel that it just won't take off, which means wasted resources, like Lunaro.

Even in PVE, many host tennos pull Lan cable off not to wait on exit. Whay if on PVP?  

Am 12.9.2022 um 20:46 schrieb -Moctezuma-:

And for the typical argument of "If I wanted to play PVP game i'd go play one", nobody is forcing you to play this, this could be detached from the main game (Unlike Conclave)

It's a valid argument. Countless generic shooters already exist - why lobby to get another one put into Warframe when you could be playing one of those right now. One that doesn't take away even more ressources from the actual Warframe game.

Archived