The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Archon Stretch user beware Frame Drops

(PSN)XxDarkyanxX

As the title says, be careful when using Archon stretch it may freeze your game entirely if you somehow manage to refresh the energy/second buff too many times at once.

I found that using zephyr with funnel cloud, and shooting a single electric bullet at the tornados instantly crashes my game against as little as 3 enemies.

1 and 2 enemies dropped my frames to almost half

I imagine that this is because the game attempts to refresh the duration of the buff over 30 times and more in a single damage tick.

This is merely a guess as I couldn't exactly make many attempts without instantly needing to reset the console.

Edit ; I also need to add that other players can also interact with your ability and crash you if they shoot at the tornado with electric damage.

21 hours ago, (PSN)XxDarkyanxX said:

As the title says, be careful when using Archon stretch it may freeze your game entirely if you somehow manage to refresh the energy/second buff too many times at once.

I found that using zephyr with funnel cloud, and shooting a single electric bullet at the tornados instantly crashes my game against as little as 3 enemies.

Hi XxDarkyanxX, thank you for bringing this to our attention! I can confirm that we have been able to reproduce this issue on our end, and we are currently in the process of working on a fix. We'll try to have this fixed in a timely manner.

Archived