Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Didn’t receive bundle i bought

yesterday, i had bought the base damage mod bundle and when i got it the  first time it didn’t give me the  mods. So i decided to buy it again and it did the  same thing. I  got the second time on video, but it took my money twice and only gave me credits and didn’t give me any of the mods. please fix, and give me what ï bought please

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-09-17 at 12:35 AM, (XBOX)HockeyHacker474 said:

yesterday, i had bought the base damage mod bundle and when i got it the  first time it didn’t give me the  mods. So i decided to buy it again and it did the  same thing. I  got the second time on video, but it took my money twice and only gave me credits and didn’t give me any of the mods. please fix, and give me what ï bought please

Keep in the mind the mods would not be upgraded.

You may have to contact support 

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

7 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

but their heavily overpriced and literally free from other players

That's assuming he wants to ask other players for the mods as it's not like people are always nice to noobs when they ask for things, mods or otherwise.  If the OP has the extra Plat then it's one way of quickly obtaining the mods desired.  It's not really fair to judge them for buying them without knowing the circumstances surrounding the purchase.  You forget how Mods don't always drop readily and easily in the beginning of the star chart and having the basics early, make it that much easier on the player to progress. 

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

Archived