Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't link [Pistol Riven Mod] in chat

(PSN)crow5716

This is not a issue with using [Riven Mod] to link Rivens in chat. Yes I can type [Riven Mod] and then pick a veiled pistol Riven and it will show that specific one with the challenge. That's not what is broken.

This is an issue while using the generic riven links that don't show a challenge and that you don't need to own to post.

You can link...

[Rifle Riven Mod] [Shotgun Riven Mod] [Melee Riven Mod] [Zaw Riven Mod] [Kitgun Riven Mod]

By typing them just like that in chat. BUT you can't link [Pistol Riven Mod] because it says it's not a valid linkable item.

If I was in trade chat I could type...

WTB [Rifle Riven Mod] 25p

And I wouldn't even need to own a rifle Riven Mod to be able to post that. Why can't we do the same thing with the Pistol Rivens?

Talked to 3 other random people in Q&A and Region chats last night on the in game chats that also said they couldn't get it to work and confirmed it must be a bug.

Playing on PS4 with the most current build at the time (Hotfix 6 after Veilbreaker)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

someone send this to the devs at DE i tried but i cant get thru their system, so send them a copy of this please -->hello, im just sending some feedback, i dont agree with the direction you guys took with the werewolf frame, seeing its look just makes me think of another bad valkyr clone, im pretty sure me and the guys on reddit who came up with the werewolf frame idea are disappointed because we thought we were finally getting a half decent berserker frame this time, but once i saw the general look of it, i was disappointed all those months of posting and trying to get you all to notice the werewolf theme, and now its just ganna end up being another bad valkyr remake, the boys wanted a new alpha werewolf male frame, not a cyber furry, with the mechanics of valk, i hope im wrong but if it comes out looking like what i saw from the leaks online, i will be quitting warframe, as this game has not come out with anything remotely new, and every time the game does get an update with new stuff its not a new game mode just some arbitrary reward thats meaningless, just feels stale and the ideas you take from your community would be great idea's if you didnt water them down so much,  like for example keep the current weapons system, but add different rarity weapons make it so you can find parts of a gun or weapon to craft, but make them all have a rarity color and when you use parts of different rarity's determine the power and rarity of the weapon based of the sum of the parts used to make it, but i would really love to see a male werewolf frame, we dont have any good male berserkers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived