Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Promoting AOE Weapons In Steel Path

(PSN)the_bestking4

I like to first off sayin that game is good but i would like to address steel path major problem yall not showing guns with auto and semi automatic weapons no love in steel path theirs is so many enemies come out all at once on the player its too hard to kill the majority of them so i feel like yall pushing people to use AOE weapons  when i love giving head shots i dont want to use Explosives for every little thing i do on steel path because it nearly make defense missions impossible like Defense, Excavation, Mobile Defense, Interception And Disruptions Please Fix this, its too overwhelming to play and i cant matchmake with people because steel path technically dead 

No, no don´t nerf SP enemy density because somebody refuses to use ANY AOE whatsoever (from what I understand from your post) yet is playing SP.

But even if you´re using literally 0 AoE in SP you can still be neigh immortal with many loadouts. Inaros, revy, zephyr, vitality + adaptation + gloom, invis frames, etc.

SP enemy density is one of the things a lot of people (myself included) love about SP because baby chart enemy density is laughable, barely any enemies.

• 2 weeks later...

i agree they do need to put more enemies in the regular star chart but it’s ridiculous how many enemies comes out but if i wanna use something totally different from immortal frames i should b able too not just specific warframes and the same exact builds for different warframes ether for example interception is the most nightmarish thing i did so far in the game on SP 

3 hours ago, (PSN)the_bestking4 said:

i agree they do need to put more enemies in the regular star chart but it’s ridiculous how many enemies comes out but if i wanna use something totally different from immortal frames i should b able too not just specific warframes and the same exact builds for different warframes ether for example interception is the most nightmarish thing i did so far in the game on SP 

you can.

i made a post about how to survive in warframe with every frame.

all builds tested in SP mot and SP ani (for no nullifiers)

i hope it helps

On 2022-09-20 at 12:58 AM, Mag_Gaming said:

No, no don´t nerf SP enemy density

Removing Affinity and Drops from Enemies would Remove the Need to Have Enemy Density in the First Place....

On 2022-09-20 at 12:58 AM, Mag_Gaming said:

But even if you´re using literally 0 AoE in SP you can still be neigh immortal with many loadouts.

Survivability is only 1 part of the Problem....

Archived