Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe speculation: Joe mad's werewolf

(XBOX)Nightseid

18 hours ago, (XBOX)Nightseid said:

Personally I was hoping for one of her abilities to summon an ethereal wolf like in DOOM Eternal's Marauder or provide bonuses to a companion if transformation wasn't going to be a thing.

I feel like everyone who actually wanted a wolf frame hoped for summons, like DE did with khora except more companions that are also more powerful

DE has this thing though, were they try not to do what everyone clearly is hoping for. I can see if it was once a blue moon but its near every update.

I wont let go of chroma dragon warframe, which is really a pet dragon warframe. Everyone was clearly going to hope for that when you just said dragon warframe. Cant say pet dragon warframe cause then most people would understand its a companion

DE is either full of trolls or full of people who are horrible at communicating their ideas. Show a screenshot of necramech in missions and expect most people to hope its only for 1 mission type?

They Kill me with that.

I guess, this creator made a vid after I commented about what vorunas way of play is, as in she only solo missions like rescue or capture and very powerful with combos, but that's if the other players let you do all that set up to do that (special slash AOE).

Well, I'm done commenting on this topic, she meh as a frame. That's all.

1 hour ago, MadxWorld said:

I guess, this creator made a vid after I commented about what vorunas way of play is, as in she only solo missions like rescue or capture and very powerful with combos, but that's if the other players let you do all that set up to do that (special slash AOE).

Well, I'm done commenting on this topic, she meh as a frame. That's all.

ofc they gonna make a video, builds etc saying is good, but like you said she's meh. 

Concept art of Voruna

Spoiler

VorunaColoredConcept.png

In-game model

Spoiler

Voruna.png

I can say the model has some nerfs

1. Wolf heads don't cover her whole shoulder like the concept art where the heads sit on her shoulder, looking like a pair of shoulder cover/armor

2. Voruna's booba (yes, I'm a degenerate) is way smaller where the pair aren't any wider than the torso and has some distance while the concept art has them sticking together and bigger (big badonkas)

And well, it's already covered in this thread

Well, the shoulders are armor so that's why the look the way they do. But I think DE seriously needs to revise how they describe her again. She's really not even a Wolf inspired Warframe. Considering Styanax was the warframe to release before Voruna:

.Greek Mythology GIF

Shes essentially a Cerberus inspired Warframe. Which is a far better comparison and honestly: A much cooler idea.  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived