Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happened to Kuva Hek alt fire's wrist-breaking kick up ANIMATION (not recoil)? (and while we're at it, Zylok's lever action animation"

SprinKah

Yknow, before when you shoot its alt fire, the whole entire gun kicks up like hell, like it wants to fly away from your hands. RECOIL IS STILL THE SAME, just the shooting animation was unique. 

Now it's just the normal shooting animation when you use it. Doesn't have a lot of impact into it.

Oh and I noticed Zylok lost its lever animation, would be cool if DE do sth about that. Not sure if it's intended or not tho tbh...

3 hours ago, ZenDash said:

I think I know what you mean and the Zylok aka secondary Sybaris with the unfitting grineer name has lost its flashy lever action animation too and now does not move at all, only it's parts do on their own

wow I didn't even know about that, strange, last time I played it, it still had it...or did it EVER have it, I can't quite remember anymore. 

would be cool if we get that back too 

2 hours ago, SprinKah said:

wow I didn't even know about that, strange, last time I played it, it still had it...or did it EVER have it, I can't quite remember anymore. 

would be cool if we get that back too 

after checking some other weapons i noticed that they seem to be missing these special firing animations as well which means this was likely not intended and hopefully will be fixed soon

Archived