Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

when have plague star mission for 2022?

(PSN)Bio_Ada

5 hours ago, tel__arin said:

If I'm not wrong, they said it would be going to be next year, because they would change some things in the mission. 

If there's one thing they need to get right, it's availability. Thermia Ruptures & Ghouls return on the regular, but Plague Star requires legit scheduling. Acolytes used to be the same way 'til they were brought over to Steel Path, isn't it about time Plague Star received a similar treatment?

4 minutes ago, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

If there's one thing they need to get right, it's availability. Thermia Ruptures & Ghouls return on the regular, but Plague Star requires legit scheduling. Acolytes used to be the same way 'til they were brought over to Steel Path, isn't it about time Plague Star received a similar treatment?

Maybe make plaguestar the infested equivalent of fomorians and razorbacks.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

Whatever works, right? So long as the boss gets a redesign to help differentiate it from Lephantis, I'm happy.

I personally like that the Hemocites are Lephantis. Lephantis is one of the better designed bosses in the game and it's nice to have a reason to fight it more. The vulnerability cycles make them fun to try to optimize while not being too annoying like bosses that just have invulnerability phases.

Archived