Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: September 26 - September 30

[DE]Dudley

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, September 29th for Prime Time #320! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes. We are offering 4x Riven Slivers.
0e7e1b64033eb702b3aaa1a66e83b79d.png ** This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 by watching Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

Looking forward to seeing you there! 

Just now, xanny_deveto said:

ayoooo still don't know what riven silver is used for but I'll be there

After you play the mission on Mot-Void for the first time, you get a certain quest (I won't tell because SPOILERS). After you complete the quest, you gain access to a certain character that will convert 10 Riven Slivers into a veiled riven for you.

6 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

After you play the mission on Mot-Void for the first time, you get a certain quest (I won't tell because SPOILERS). After you complete the quest, you gain access to a certain character that will convert 10 Riven Slivers into a veiled riven for you.

ggs thank you lmao i have like 65

2 minutes ago, Digressive said:

Please note that I will be discontinuing the spreadsheet from Oct. 1st 2022 in favour of maintaining https://warframestreams.lol
3RfgPs8.png

Thanks for maintaining the spreadsheets for so long! You've already done so much as a volunteer, but I have a question/request.

Is your website compatible with the warframe forums? If a random player asks "when next stream?", will I be able to post the link from your website and have it embed nicely into the thread like picture links embed?

3 minutes ago, Digressive said:

Please note that I will be discontinuing the spreadsheet from Oct. 1st 2022 in favour of maintaining https://warframestreams.lol

Thank you! The spreadsheet was helpful but with some timezones having very limited places made it very hard to follow and track. And the standard naming convention varies, I usually go by the geographic naming scheme of PST or ET for example not using a UTC and memorizing a number.  Using an timezone that follows the geographic naming convention and uses location-based data to give you the correct time is a lot better than a spreadsheet. 

Also, is that site able to hold the Warframe International or other special streams that may happen? Cause it doesn't appear so if you have to leave in a block for the devstream time. 

10 minutes ago, Digressive said:

Just wanna say that thise website says Prime time is gonna be on Friday 30th, so it needs fixing on that, but otherwise, thanks so much for ding the sheets for so much time and now the website too.

4 hours ago, darkudark said:

what should I do?

If you still have not received them, then you will need to:

1. visit warframe.com/user and disconnect your twitch account.
  2. After that you go to twitch.tv/account and disconnect your warframe account.
  3. Once you have done both of those things, reconnect them and relog into the game.
  4. You should get them.

17 hours ago, Vochaester said:

Just wanna say that thise website says Prime time is gonna be on Friday 30th, so it needs fixing on that, but otherwise, thanks so much for ding the sheets for so much time and now the website too.

16 hours ago, WildPenguin82 said:

The time there seems to be wrong: Friday 6pm EDT :-P

Thanks for this! I fixed it

17 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

Thanks for maintaining the spreadsheets for so long! You've already done so much as a volunteer, but I have a question/request.

Is your website compatible with the warframe forums? If a random player asks "when next stream?", will I be able to post the link from your website and have it embed nicely into the thread like picture links embed?

this is a good idea! I'll look at implementing this.

17 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

Thank you! The spreadsheet was helpful but with some timezones having very limited places made it very hard to follow and track. And the standard naming convention varies, I usually go by the geographic naming scheme of PST or ET for example not using a UTC and memorizing a number.  Using an timezone that follows the geographic naming convention and uses location-based data to give you the correct time is a lot better than a spreadsheet. 

Also, is that site able to hold the Warframe International or other special streams that may happen? Cause it doesn't appear so if you have to leave in a block for the devstream time. 

Thank you, yes I'll add streams as they come up. 

On 2022-09-26 at 7:45 PM, Digressive said:

Hey all,

Here is the stream times for other time zones.

Thanks!

moepjDp.png

Thank you for keeping this going for so long, it's been invaluable for keeping track of which streams are running and at what time in my local time zone!

The website looks like a great replacement, will just take a bit of getting used to to go check it each week. Thanks for all the work and effort you've put into this.

And Riven Slivers are a decent drop for this week. Shame it's not 5 per drop to make a potential whole Riven for those who are new/don't have many. For anyone who doesn't know, any Level 30+ Eximus Unit has a chance to drop them in game, so happy hunting 😎

On 2022-09-26 at 1:29 PM, [DE]Dudley said:

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, September 29th for Prime Time #320! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes. We are offering 4x Riven Slivers.
0e7e1b64033eb702b3aaa1a66e83b79d.png ** This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 by watching Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

Looking forward to seeing you there! 

seeing as it was removed i well re-repost this. in the patchnotes #7 log it was not listed so i well relist the following bug - during the khal thumper mission after picking up the kuva archgun if player switches to manual melee player becomes unable to switch back to gun making it impossible to awaken thumper and progress mission. another major bug - upon loading into a mission game fails giving player a error message saying they well be return to loby, multiplayer menu? ,or ship and upon return to ship a pop up of " mission faild "  and adding fals stats to players stats sheat.

On 2022-09-27 at 8:25 PM, LillyRaccune said:

If you still have not received them, then you will need to:

1. visit warframe.com/user and disconnect your twitch account.
  2. After that you go to twitch.tv/account and disconnect your warframe account.
  3. Once you have done both of those things, reconnect them and relog into the game.
  4. You should get them.

to correct this the player should NOT unlink/relink but rather submit a ticket to D.E as it is D.E's responsibility to fix sutch errors/bugs.  following sutch trends only enables negligence and causes the problem to persist.

to correct the shameful shinanigans made by DE in the patchnotes #7 log. rather than makeing sensles excuses sutch as the following comment made by DE "mirage clones dont reload real shells"  ( mirage clones DO reload real shells as they FIRE real bullets and DEAL real damage )  what should be done is just be honest and say it was a oversight and has ben changed. also note that in patchnotes #7 log - the bug aplying shell textures to non shell skins and parts was ui only, this is false as the textures/changes remained after exiting arsenal, in mission, after mission and even loging out. also not this shows it is possible to apply the shell textures to pre existing skins but DE simply chose not to permit it.

Archived