Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Veil Breaker last mission bug

Unexplained

As you can see in the video i posted in Warframe reddit ( the video : https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/xqpvtc/kahl_mission_bug/) i completed whole mission with all challenges completed after finish quest game didn't let me leave the mission area i even tried to leave with abort mission ( you can also see this in video ) i tried to unstuck i tried everything then  i closed game and i lost all of my quest progress and i don't want to finish it all over again i already sent a ticket about this and i really hope noone else encounters this bug it is the reason i am also posting here 

I didn't write Kahl's name in the title because it might be spoiler ! 

I just did the same thing. But, here's what I discovered: When I tried going balyck the way I came,  a veiled Wolf appearred.  I'm sure DE actually made it so he'd show up as you entered, but no.  The red Jewel is where he'll spawn, go back and he'll probably do the same for you. You have to kill him (and believe me, he's annoying), and you can then exit.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Dokejema said:

I just did the same thing. But, here's what I discovered: When I tried going balyck the way I came,  a veiled Wolf appearred.  I'm sure DE actually made it so he'd show up as you entered, but no.  The red Jewel is where he'll spawn, go back and he'll probably do the same for you. You have to kill him (and believe me, he's annoying), and you can then exit.

i killed it i recorded video at the place boss fight happened and went to exit and as you can see in the video i completed finishing quest without dying challenge as well which you can get at only exit but mission got bugged out 

my first run i had this exact bug happen. i backtracked and everything i ended up spending more hours to have a new bug happen where i lose access to the Command option. guess time to wait for an update and then i try again :/ really tiring to run the Kahl mission over and over

Archived