Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QTCC 2022 Twitch Campaign - October 3 to October 9

[DE]Dudley

Hey,

I watched "QTCC x Prime Time #321 at 6pm ET on Thursday!" for an hour and the timer didn't even moved a second, so there was no possibility to claim the drop.

I commented on the chat also, like many others, but it was not fixed.

No drop for me this time?

On 2022-09-30 at 3:40 PM, [DE]Dudley said:

Saturday, October 8
AcolyteSynpai @ 2 p.m. ET to 4 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/acolytesynpai

• Unfortunately, this fundraising slot is cancelled. No drops will be live at this time. See you on Sunday!

Quoting for visibility. Unfortunately, we will no longer have a fundraising slot on Saturday. We'll see you next on Sunday for TennoForeverYT at 12pm ET. 

On 2022-10-07 at 3:08 PM, (NSW)Ymagine said:

Hey,

I watched "QTCC x Prime Time #321 at 6pm ET on Thursday!" for an hour and the timer didn't even moved a second, so there was no possibility to claim the drop.

I commented on the chat also, like many others, but it was not fixed.

No drop for me this time?

9 minutes ago, love13983053183 said:

PT#321 please say something

no compensation?

If you watched, you will know Megan said that they'll rerun this drop after the entire event has ended, as per usual when a scheduled Twitch drop completely goes into the void. There's no ETA for it yet; I'd check for a post once the QTCC has concluded for this year.

4 hours ago, Autissima said:

On Twitch's drop page I can only see campaign 12 and PT#322 for upcoming campaign, and 7 and 8 for the closed ones, I'm a bit confused about when drops are available now tbh.

Last chance for this week's grab bag should be:

TennoForeverYT @ 12 p.m. ET to 2 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/tforeveryt

(Plus whenever they rerun it to make up for the Prime Time one not working, presumably in November.)

18 hours ago, Aeoni said:

Last chance for this week's grab bag should be:

TennoForeverYT @ 12 p.m. ET to 2 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/tforeveryt

(Plus whenever they rerun it to make up for the Prime Time one not working, presumably in November.)

Huh, not trying to be a smartass I swear, I'm just wondering, is this a different grab bag then? https://imgur.com/a/GiHC4g5

10 hours ago, Autissima said:

Huh, not trying to be a smartass I swear, I'm just wondering, is this a different grab bag then? https://imgur.com/a/GiHC4g5

The grab bag contents are the same per week. "QTCC Quest Grab Bag"

I think maybe the different names you see in addition to that are just because the drops are set up in different patterns.

• Prime Time being its own thing, with the usual drop limit of 3, shared between PT and the international stream.
  • The others probably share another setup because they have a limit of 1 per stream.

Archived