Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Gaming and WF

project_eulogy

Question

9 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, (PSN)isbergen said:

OP, you mean prime gaming right? The WF page is gone from Prime Gaming and has been for awhile. How do you know it will return next year?

Go to account management and look what it says

"PRIME GAMING REWARDS STAMP CARD

A whole new series of Prime Gaming Rewards is coming soon. Please check our social media channels for up-to-date information!"

26 minutes ago, Jivy said:

Go to account management and look what it says

"PRIME GAMING REWARDS STAMP CARD

A whole new series of Prime Gaming Rewards is coming soon. Please check our social media channels for up-to-date information!"

And you believe in that banner that was never updated or changed since it was implemented?

I rather believe in what I can see... which is warframe gone from prime gaming page.

On 2022-10-21 at 8:09 PM, Jivy said:

You are comparing resources in game to a promoted event that cost real world money to do

you are being an ass about a simple question.

you act like DE is a perfect dev and doesn't forget to clean up messes, typos, and other erroneous issues.

why are you trolling my post? if you can't answer the question why even bother? do you feel some type of superiority? don't white knight in my post please.

I want an answer because I subbed to Amazon Prime thinking I was going to get a WF twitch reward. Because its 1 of 2 games I play that I would even want a reward from. I'm assuming the answer is a fat No since support has gone almost 2 weeks since i submitted a request for a simple 1 word answer. That is -all- i'm looking for. I'm not here to debate -anything-.

8 hours ago, project_eulogy said:

you are being an ass about a simple question.

you act like DE is a perfect dev and doesn't forget to clean up messes, typos, and other erroneous issues.

why are you trolling my post? if you can't answer the question why even bother? do you feel some type of superiority? don't white knight in my post please.

I want an answer because I subbed to Amazon Prime thinking I was going to get a WF twitch reward. Because its 1 of 2 games I play that I would even want a reward from. I'm assuming the answer is a fat No since support has gone almost 2 weeks since i submitted a request for a simple 1 word answer. That is -all- i'm looking for. I'm not here to debate -anything-.

No I'm not?

Archived