The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So De Said They Didn't Want The Trading System To Be The Real Money Auction House.

Annnoth

Then they add Platinum trading effectively making it that and allowing these "gold farmers" that they didn't want to exist... exist. I understand it's new and will be changed down the line but I feel this is an issue from the start.

I feel platinum should not be able to be traded because people will farm for the rarest of mods and sell it to people for platinum or early warframe parts for platinum, or doing a transaction over paypal outside of the game to score cheaper platinum due to possible currency imbalances. Not sure how the last applies to warframe since I'm just a simple american.

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack

Then they add Platinum trading effectively making it that and allowing these "gold farmers" that they didn't want to exist... exist. I understand it's new and will be changed down the line but I feel this is an issue from the start.

I feel platinum should not be able to be traded because people will farm for the rarest of mods and sell it to people for platinum or early warframe parts for platinum, or doing a transaction over paypal outside of the game to score cheaper platinum due to possible currency imbalances. Not sure how the last applies to warframe since I'm just a simple american.

CAN platinum be traded?

by megan

3) PLATINUM. Only Platinum that you have purchased will be eligible for trade. There is no minimum/maximum amount of Platinum you can trade. Your starting 50 Platinum cannot be traded, and moving forward, any Platinum you are rewarded (contests/livestreams, etc) will not be eligible for trade.

Think about it this way.

If you buy plat, you spend it on what you want. Whether it's the store or players doesn't matter, because to spend plat, you have to buy it or earn it. So essentially, they're just making a way for people who couldn't get say, catalysts or reactors without an alert popping up now more viable to gameplay. Plus, you can still only trade with clan members.

sorry DE but u cant handle kids who want to trade now...

i bet (if someday chat is working again...)  u will or plan to do a seperate trade channel right? and if they spam in other channels u kick them? guess what... i doubt that this will work again. they will spam the hell out of every chat. also clan chats will be filled with spam (big clans)