Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necrozma15

Hello everyone at DE there is a problem on deimos the spawn rate for every velocipod on the cambian drift is so low not a single velocipod shows up of purple white or green for people to get tags for a few items with brother of the entrati. I have been out on the cambian drift for an hour to 2 hours not a single one shows up I get lucky if a friend finds one for me when I can't find them and they spawn for them and not me or if I go solo on a mission out there none do not show up at all.

Keep your Tranq gun out and fly in arch wing  or run around looking through the tranq gun sights and it will help trigger them to spawn.  There is a specific region on the Map where only certain colors will spawn so check the wiki for that info.  Also if you dont see any then go back to the door but dont go inside the bldg, then go back to the known spawn points for the color you desire, but make sure you keep your Tranq gun out at all times.  It sounds foolish but it totally works, at least on Xbox it does.  Also do it solo as it tends to be more productive then with other players in your squad.  Happy Hunting!

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

7 hours ago, (NSW)Wolfstorm15 said:

Hello everyone at DE there is a problem on deimos the spawn rate for every velocipod on the cambian drift is so low not a single velocipod shows up of purple white or green for people to get tags for a few items with brother of the entrati. I have been out on the cambian drift for an hour to 2 hours not a single one shows up I get lucky if a friend finds one for me when I can't find them and they spawn for them and not me or if I go solo on a mission out there none do not show up at all.

Instance also seems to be a big problem with this, as I noticed that spawning directly into the big map from the orbiter/drifter's camp can either spawn nothing or will only spawn the most common conservation targets.  

There's also some sort of arbitrary timer going on between each of the maps.   Orb Vallis seems to become problematic at 30 - 40 minutes, Plains of Eidolon and even at 50 - 60 minutes.  I usually recommend 30 minute runs out on any of the big maps, returning to their relay (Fortuna, Cetus and Necrolisk respectively).  While this is going on with my PC and the usual statistical issues with probability from player to player, I routinely disclaim YMMV to different consoles and configurations.  

On 2022-10-27 at 12:52 AM, (NSW)Wolfstorm15 said:

Agreed. Wasted 4 hours today looking for 2 purple tags. Not a single velocipod. Tried no mission mission solo, mission public (sorry teammates). It's REALLY broken. Waited through vome and fass. Went to other color spawn areas and same none.

DE, what the heck is going on? In the beginning they were everywhere. 

Archived