Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any estimate on the number of hours needed?

Bluedragon66

5 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

When you start playing a game, do you do so because you're looking forward to grinding an arbitrary list of items?  I'm guessing that's not the case.  More likely you're expecting to have fun playing the game, doing the kinds of actions and experiences that the game provides.  And if you enjoy that aspect of the game, you don't need any dangled carrots to keep playing.

Yea not even worth to answer that guy, i have 4.4k hours, thats aprox how much time you need to actually collect all the stuff

the first 500 hours you will be slow, your warframes and weapon will be kinda weak, until you learn at least 5x3 hunts, pt, endo farm, and exp farm yea takes something like that

If op means having just items without formas/building the gear idk. Remember you also need platinums for boosters, formas, adapters, exilus and stuff (something like 10-20k plats?

If you are efficient about farming things you can do it in less than 1k hrs. I forsure wasn't because I got insanely far into the game before realizing that blue prints existed on the market and I was relying on just the dread to complete the base game more or less, I figured since I got a couple weapons from enemy drops that's how they all worked. Even after that though I got all the prime weapons and frames ftp fairly quickly and if I was focused on mastery in those early hours I could have def finished everything by 1k.

On 2022-10-30 at 12:47 PM, Bluedragon66 said:

what keeps one motivated in continuing to play the game? 

Playing the game.... 

I don't play to "complete" the game, I play because I find the gameplay enjoyable.  There's also running missions with other players who are farming for stuff.  Keeping up your resources so you don't run low and can afford Helminth

I have everything other than the Revenant prime stuff, like 4 sister weapons, 2 of the zariman bounty weapons, a fomo weapon from tennocon, and less than 10 mods.  I have some incomplete arcanes from eidolons and am missing several zariman arcanes and a few from LD.  I'm missing like 1 or 2 frames for helminth. Everything else though, I have.  The vast majority of it was not bought.

I've spent a great deal of time helping in content where I wasn't gaining anything, other than just having fun.  A lot of time has been spent building in my dojo, which may or may not contribute to mission hours, no idea.  I've spent a LOT of time testing builds and applying forma as well, which doesn't count toward acquiring everything.

I have right at 2800 hours in game.  I can guarantee that I could have finished off all the rest of what I'm missing in that 2800 hours if I hadn't done other things like have fun.

Archived