Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubico Prime Build - opinions please

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I use primarily chroma prime, harrow prime or volt non-prime. Mainly chroma so when energy bursts hit I can stay and not flee. With volt I sometimes die. Also with Harrow I don't feel as though he does enough damage. I think his use is more for teammates but I am many times solo or with noob randos that don't know what to do, so I'm basically solo.

okay, if you're using Chroma most of the time, Base Damage Mods are entirely unnecessary. you'll get more Damage out of more Elementals or more Multi-Shot or pretty much whatever else other than what Vex Armor provides.

3 hours ago, RLanzinger said:

Best n' simpliest option will go with VOLT and the usual Triple Shield (Damage x3.3) or even Penta-shield (Damage x7.5).

Electric Shield doesn't stack like this. since it doesn't combine Elementals. more Damage is more Damage, but +350% Electric Damage doesn't translate to very much actual Damage increase since Electricity Damage isn't that effective vs Eidolons.

2 hours ago, RLanzinger said:

To (XBOX)Player244024418,.

300% is reachable with parazon, zenurik and some arcane.

Also do not forget the Sniping combo count, it still can give you +50% Crit.Dam and a x3 damage is reachable

... Like I always say : "Welcome to BUGFrame" 🤣

Parazon? How do you use the parazon to increase strength?

I read up on the shot counter, good to know!

53 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Tried Argon Scope. Was way worse. Swapped StormBringer with Argon Scope.

I've heard people say AG really helps. Is there a combo that is necessary with AG?

Also it seems ammodrum doesn't do anything for Rubico Prime. 

yeah argon scope is kinda bad for eido. im sure theres some builds that use it but its better just to use other mods

ammo drum doesnt increase damage at all, it simply increases the maximum amount of ammo you can hold in your reserves.

if you dont like the rubico prime, you can use other weapons. my go to for eidolons is the chakkhurr, it has a massive amount of crit and damage not to mention the progenitor bonus can help a lot, so it can 1 shot limbs 100% of the time with only 1 volt shield

11 hours ago, Mazifet said:

ammo drum doesnt increase damage at all, it simply increases the maximum amount of ammo you can hold in your reserves.

if you dont like the rubico prime, you can use other weapons. my go to for eidolons is the chakkhurr

Ammodrum doesn't seem to add ammo so I dropped it for a projectile velocity mod. I know it won't help damage.

Don't have chakkhurr. Sounds good. Just got tenora prime and Tiberon prime. Wondering if one of those would be better

20 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

BTW my RP has 114% cc. Doesn't 100+ % mean it deals critical each time. Sometimės I only see yellow

With default settings, non-crit is white, regular crit is yellow.  Then orange, then red.  You should be seeing yellow most of the time, some orange, no white.

So Chroma Prime vs regular Volt the Volt setup is better. With the shield I get a limb in 4-5 shots (one magazine) vs 10-12 without. However I can only cast the shield once? It seems once I cast the shield none of my abilities work after that. Still faster than Chroma Prime but I just ran three groups and another volt was casting shields whenever he wanted. For .e in all three sessions I could only cast it once then never again for the last four limbs/head.

Also this new update is buggy. I lose controls all the time, and have to switch btwn operator, mech, archwing and frame to try to get them back. The last run the eidolon was there but zero lures on the map. None. Killed it for the reg shard but still.

Archived