Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Access Discussion and Feedback Megathread

GAstarblade

This is my first ever post on the forums and I have this to say:

- Founders who criticize the aspect of having to buy the most expensive Prime Access package, to get all the exclusive stuff, come off as such entitled hypocrites that it makes me want to barf.

I've spent 100 bucks on the cheapest prime access + extra plat at a discount. I bought it in the middle of november, because I missed out on founders access. My own fault, entirely. Had I known sooner I could have been a Master, with access to Council Chat, special emblems and what have you. Down the line, founders will continue to be awarded for their early support.

I don't have anything that's exclusive like Excal Prime or Council Chat because of my choices, especially since that 3rd tier Prime Access is way too expensive. So I will never get that Misa Syandana, and so what? Digital Extremes offer these packages so you pay a premium to get these items, JUST LIKE FOUNDERS DID ONCE.

So it boils my blood to see founders, in all seriousness, ask or demand that they be able to buy all the exclusive stuff seperately, talk about entitlement LOL. You have so much already that no one, will ever be able to get. And you have no mature understanding, that DE doesn't cater to your obsessive completionist-tendencies. They'd want to give new players an incentive to get awesome bonuses like the founders. If founders got everything at a discount / offered seperately it would be one big circle-jerk.

I am not aiming this at every founder in any way. Most of you are good guys, but the vocal, enitled minority of founders..... You guys annoy me to no end, sorry. Now I know where the Mass Effect Superfans went. 

Obviously, you did not read most of the key points of this thread, especially towards the end of this long thread. While there are some founders who felt that they are entitled, the more rationalized post later on discussed on key points such as letting founders/prime access or anyone whom have spent a certain amount to pay less for a 4th tier or separate since they have already previously committed a sizeable amount.