Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Narmer Scyto Raknoid disappeared during fight on Kahl Sabotage mission - Unable to complete mission and collect rewards

(PSN)Landymore5

Hi all,

Was running the Kahl mission (I was unable to log in one week so on the Sabotage mission) this week and during the final boss fight, the Raknoid disappeared after the halfway mark/transformation. I had collected/completed all other missions in game but was unable to complete the final fight so wasn't able to claim any of the rewards. 

I managed to capture a video of gameplay which I have included a link to below. Please don't judge me hiding in a truck during the fight! This is my least favourite version of Kahls missions and I didn't want to risk a cheap death and have to run it the whole mission again (I won't be running it again this week regardless of the missing mission rewards). 

https://youtu.be/ac-5XGxgKa0 The Raknoid yeets himself around the 2:30 mark. HD version still processing at the time of this message but SD shows the issue fairly clearly. 

PS5 - First run since updating the game to the latest version. 

Thanks!

• Like 2

The same thing is happening to me as well.   I've tried twice now and I get to the spider fight and the enemy vanishes during the battle.  I just walk around with no enemy to fight.   Therefore, I have no way to complete the mission.  I've had to abort both times.  Very frustrating.  DE, please fix.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (PSN)Basuramon said:

The same thing is happening to me as well.   I've tried twice now and I get to the spider fight and the enemy vanishes during the battle.  I just walk around with no enemy to fight.   Therefore, I have no way to complete the mission.  I've had to abort both times.  Very frustrating.  DE, please fix.  

I got through it second time by staying close to Raknoid and killing it fast as possible. 

At least you'll keep challenge progression even if you don't finish mission so that's something. Hopefully they'll fix this bug soon.

I believe this bug was actually fixed when Veilbreaker update was still pretty new, but it seems like it reappeared somehow?

• Like 1

On 2022-11-08 at 5:55 PM, (PSN)Basuramon said:

DE, I forgot to mention that I play on the PS4.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm sure that isn't that hard to add a command "/unstuck" like to the raknoid, that only works if the object is outside of the battle arena (to avoid mechanic's abuse). Most of the players don't want to do it more than once, or twice in worst case scenario...

This is one of the reasons I've never bought Platinum or Regal anymore... if they keep acting like that they'll bury this game deep.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey can confirm, a few weeks ago had this exact same issue, the fight began normally but a set of events with animations/stuns happened in quick succession and the boss teleported to another room on the map. I was unable to reach it and the mission had to be restarted.

• 4 weeks later...