Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasion drops need to be reworked

Solaris5432

So, starting this off, I am a Nintendo switch player. My experience with invasions will obvious be different from other consoles. I'm making this to state a problem that I, and I'm sure others are having.

Invasion drop tables need to be reworked.

I am Mastery Rank 32. I'm trying to get every weapon in the game. One of the last three weapons I have to get is Latron wraith. I've been trying for years to get a specific part, Latron Wraith Barrel. I've noticed that I haven't seen it on the invasion rewards for quite some a while. Decided to do some further research into it. 

As you can see from the Warframe wiki invasion rewards. Sheev wraith parts, twin vipers wraith parts, Strun wraith parts, and Latron wraith parts, all have a 1.11% chance of being an invasion reward. This is already low, especially for a set of missions that are only available for days at a time before a new one can be accessed. The amount of invasions we have, I feel is already fine in most cases.

The problem I have is the probability of certain rewards. Detonite injectors, a craftable item, have a 75.88% chance of being a reward. Every other weapon part adds up to 24.12% of a chance of a random weapon crafting component being a reward. The last 1% being either a catalyst or reactor, having 0.5% each.

Because of that probability with the weapon components, waiting for the part you need could take, and has taken for me, years. Something some of you may not know is that there are bots on twitter that tweets both alerts, their factions, and their rewards. Going through the previous tweets of @WFAlertsSwitch as far back as I can, for Nintendo switch, we haven't had any Latron wraith part as a reward since at least September 22, 2021. I feel we could all agree that this is an issue.

We should be able to have a reasonable chance of getting weapon parts that can only be gained through invasions. If not, give us another way of getting these weapon components.

And while buying the weapon from another player would solve the problem that I am personally having, it would still affect other players. Especially since there is a limited amount, due to Latron wraith parts alone not having been a reward for a year at the minimum. The ones that do have the parts can (and some have) hiked up the price to more than it should be.

• 2 months later...

Archived