Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The new faction types and vet content

(PSN)Grand_Sheba

Warframe has alot of advanced enemy types that arent being used outside their introductory missions and I'd love to see them implemented in main steel path content.

The types im referring to are as follows

Grineer:

Kuva

Executioners

Ghouls, adding an effect where if a Grineer dies the ghouls can fest in them to regain hp as well as infect those Grineer turning them into ghouls and giving them viral damage.

Infested:

Undying flyers

Zeleots

Leaping thrashers

Corpus:

Amalgam units

Bursas

Index anyo corps units

Sentient: opening the murex tilesets for survival,  defense, sabotage and rescue misison with all the Sentient targets we had during veilbreaker with some narmer targets mixed in.

Im excited to see luas prey come out, however to see the same enemy types again especially for vet play will be a bit frustrating as it doesnt really add anything to the game play. Some type of enemy necromech units or some of the aforementioned enemies added to the corrupted types would be well welcomed.

Lastly, love and respect to the creator of clem🙏🏾 clem prime is definitely needed.

bursas are actually used, i see them while farming lua disruption now and then. pretty rare tho.

amalgam units also only happen in disruption i think? i havent really noticed them outside of that, tho tbh i wouldnt know wether or not they spawned anyway.

now that i think about it, i have seen them in jupiter interception, so i assume they spawn in all endless jupiter missions (except short ones maybe? possible in p"phase 2" of rescue/capture, after doing the objective)

On 2022-11-04 at 6:30 PM, iHaku said:

bursas are actually used, i see them while farming lua disruption now and then. pretty rare tho.

amalgam units also only happen in disruption i think? i havent really noticed them outside of that, tho tbh i wouldnt know wether or not they spawned anyway.

now that i think about it, i have seen them in jupiter interception, so i assume they spawn in all endless jupiter missions (except short ones maybe? possible in p"phase 2" of rescue/capture, after 

I know they exist its how I'm able to speak on them. They are rare and thats my point, for vet content like SP, we should be seeing them as more of the norm atleast as eximus units. Especially since they are suppose to be the elite units that the games lore has been preparing for the tenno as the we improve are arsenal.

The game is stagnant at vet levels because there aren't new experiences to combat, they are the same enemy types with a little more hp and the same fighting patters. All the types ive listed for each faction dont just have different EHP but they also have different combat precepts. But over all playing steel path with just dmg sponge version of the same targets is lack luster and doesnt bring a new challenge to full bloom for the veteran players.

On 2022-11-05 at 8:28 AM, Frendh said:

I think it is fine the way it is. Unique enemies for unique areas. There is occasionally some bleed over already.

I dont disagree, unique enemies for unique areas is very well put. Steel path is a very unique area in the game. One thats designed for a challenge and superior opponents as teshin put it. So ofcourse add unique enimies for this unique vetran mode. I couldn't agree with you more in this regard!!

not only is there nothing unique about it, but i honestly have no idea what you're even talking about enemies being unique. like, you wouldnt even notice if trashers were suddenly a part of the enemy force because they just fall over like the rest of them. they are called trash mobs for a reason.

5 hours ago, (PSN)Grand_Sheba said:

They are rare and thats my point,

no that wasnt your point. you said this in your op :

On 2022-11-04 at 4:26 PM, (PSN)Grand_Sheba said:

Warframe has alot of advanced enemy types that arent being used outside their introductory missions and I'd love to see them implemented in main steel path content.

directly stating that they arent being used. but they are.

there is no "main steel path content". its just the regular star chart, with 4 player spawns and more ehp, basic resource drop rates + some emo kid spawning every few minutes. that's it. nothing more or less.

Archived