Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

U11: Known Issues

[DE]Rebecca

After missions I do  not get any rewards (mods/money). It might be that this only happens if I find one of the new mods... happened twice when I found  RUPTURE e.g..... I have not been able to get any of the new mods although I found a few.

Also happens with "Erschütternde Kugel" Mod  (German - the English name wasn't obvious, sorry ;) )

You don't get XP for your Warframe or gear either... :/ ... This is pretty annoying, I only noticed it after several games :/

Edited by Arrtax

while under the effect of valkyr's ult and triggering any heavys ground pound will cause you to no longer be able to use melee when not the host.

^This. Though it doesn't matter if you're host or not. It's a revisit of the melee lockup bug from being knocked down while meleeing, only now it's much easier because you don't even have to be swinging, just have her ult active. Please fix this bug already DE, it's been around for 3 major updates.

Really dont want to take the time to read through all 180 replies to this post before letting you know some bugs i found myself. So if I repeat things I apologize.

- Some of the achievements have been made virtually impossible because of things people have already completed. Example: I have completed 3 dagger weapons and I have the dagger proficiency award however it says 0/3 in the mastery award. So basically If I had completed more daggers and there was not at least 3 left for me to complete, it would be impossible to complete this challenge. Same with some of the other masters like blade mastery etc.

- Most of the time when I am invited or inviting someone else to a session, the first time always fails. I found that it is helpful if you leave the chat/friends window open after inviting someone to make it run smoother. If I close the chat box after hitting invite to game, no one can get in on the first attempt ever.

- Many times after ending a mission, the black loading screen saying "wait for players" takes excessively long and already 4 times it has told me "lost connection to host you will be returned to multiplayer screen" only to crash my client. It gets stuck on a black screen and will not sort itself out.

- When shooting an enemy that has already died (especially after a rhino stomp I noticed this), the damage marker will continue to show up making people think the enemy is still alive when it really is not wasting ammo and time. This makes things very difficult in later games.

- If you are inside of the arsenal tab, and accept a game invite, you can no longer get into that tab. It becomes greyed out and you can only access it after the game has completed. Thus, any changes you were in the middle of making are no longer saved. It appears the changes last for the game you are invited to, but revert after the game has completed.

- When in the mods menu in the arsenal tab, if you click on any mod, it will automatically shift your screen down about 10 rows. Not a huge gameplay flaw but still a bug and annoying.

- I noticed as well that any enemy that shoots a continuous stream of damage (a continuous lazer from a moa, or a flame thrower from a scorch) sometimes it literally does 0 damage to you. It does not move your shield at all and it does not cause any health damage. Some people will hate me for pointing this out to the developers but its a bug. I have used multiple different frames and noticed the same thing. No immunity is equipped on myself and no blessing or rhino iron skin is casted, you simply do not take any damage at all.

- The stalker came to assassinate a teammate of mine and killed him. However he did not say the usual "so and so was vanquished I'm done here" and leave. I know this because I was sitting right next to him. Instead the stalker stayed on the map and proceeded to attack my other teammates and I. We killed him but no one got a victory message and we didnt get any stalker blueprints or anything at the end of the mission. Not sure If this is a bug or the new way he is going to act?

I know there are some other things I noticed but I can't remember them off the top of my head. I will most likely be back with more input.

Please DE, Buff the Valkyr, she doesnt seem to be a what she is suppose to be, she is so weak.

Shield Capacity is ridiculously low should be 100 or 150 while Health should stays 100. she needs to feel a little bit more Tanky and speed and power.

Her 4th power is just a joke......(this a Berserker Right it doesnt seem to be to me) Power level toooooo low, slow should be fast like the Weapon X special.

Suggestion:

Since Damage 2.0 makes elemental damage to be added directly to the overall weapon damage (impact, puncture, and slash), mods elemental bonus damage shouldn't appear as a percentage anymore in the mod description (example: Heated Charge / +15% Fire Damage), but as a round number (Example: Heated Charge / +15 Fire Damage).

Hope it helps.

Peace.

I don't know if this was mentioned earlier but when I was shooting 'dead' mobs it was still showing the damage counters for them until they disappear. I'm not sure if this is lag or not. It was happening on both Grineer and Corpus mobs. Not sure about infested. I was using a Latron Prime at the time. - Edit - I tested it on the infested and it does the same thing.

Edited by Hikuun

Some weird bugs I found:

First, melee crits sometimes do 10x damage from nowhere. I equipped dual zorens and went to kill Phorid with Banshee

f5ijWmws.jpg WjgWmK6s.jpg

Phorid killed me, I got up and pushed it with Sonic Boom, and peppered it a little with Sound Quake while it was lying, it never got up again. Now the funny part begins. Watch the numbers

Second, codex shows incorrect stats for Phorid (perhaps, for others as well). it states, that Phorid has 5000 HP,

B62c5SBs.png

but look at those damage numbers..

Another run, the same Vectis, the same Phorid W7UY0lYs.jpg Crit damage 933 vs 12143  in the previous case

The same Vectis vs runners NApa5O2s.jpg, and now OMG I slashed him with a bullet lCSg83cs.jpg

These are it's stats xCulkaUs.jpg

I think the crit damage system in general is broken..

Edited by Bouldershoulder

Volt is able to fire guns immediately after using Overload, but is not able to melee for a several moments, around 2 seconds I think.  Doesn't appear to be affected by power duration.

More than just melee attacks, I haven't been able to use any other abilities immediately after Overload is cast.

Also, because I need to keep mentioning this, Volt's electricity still creates purple light instead of the energy color selection.  Obviously this is an old problem, but every patch it's not fixed I'm going to bring this up.

Edited by Cursor

Is mire supposed to not have poison damage anymore cause I tried to set my poison weapons so id have one with each combination damage type "gas=torid corrosive=acrid" but i cant get any mods on my mire to combine with poison?

Im stuck using radiation"fire+ice" and that doesnt display its new visual effect! i just get fire? is mire bugged now or am i doing something wrong?

Ok not sure if thats supposed to be that way, but how is it possible that a normal Grineer trooper is the hardest unit to kill from all Grineer units. Even heavy units die way faster (tried it with various weapons and Warframe abilities now and its always the same).

I noticed when I use abilities now, the power costs that pop up above my head don't match up with the actual cost. Yes, that pop up does not account for Streamline etc, but these numbers are off by a much greater degree than 30%.

Before Update 11, the GUI would show, for example, Vauban's Tesla costing 25e. In practice, with max Streamline, it cost 18e. 

After Update 11, the GUI shows Tesla costing 50e. However, using it still costs 18e with max Streamline. 

It appears the GUI reports all costs in Update 11 as double Update 10 costs. I'm not sure if this is a GUI bug or a global power cost change (in which case :o ).

PS. Hopefully this is not a dupe of another post. I searched the forums and this thread and didn't find anything. 

EDIT: Not sure if this is relevant but friend and I tested low level Volts, with no energy mods in the same map and he had correct GUI popups, while mine were still doubled. The only thing we noticed that wasn't identical is I had credit and affinity boosters on.

Edited by lain105

Stalker seems to have some invincibility glitch. 

O.o

+1, Now its even more $&*&*#(%& than before, tried caped soma and switched to acrid (which incidentally is useless now), didn't scratch him and he killed my level 5 valkyr which is also crap, worst frame in the game, and I have have played and capped them all. This update has done more to turn me off Warframe than anything done previously.

Ok not sure if thats supposed to be that way, but how is it possible that a normal Grineer trooper is the hardest unit to kill from all Grineer units. Even heavy units die way faster (tried it with various weapons and Warframe abilities now and its always the same).

They all have different resists now, you need to spread damage types between primary and sidearm to deal with npc's effectively, don't only carry weapons with impact for ex.

Is mire supposed to not have poison damage anymore cause I tried to set my poison weapons so id have one with each combination damage type "gas=torid corrosive=acrid" but i cant get any mods on my mire to combine with poison?

Im stuck using radiation"fire+ice" and that doesnt display its new visual effect! i just get fire? is mire bugged now or am i doing something wrong?

Mire only does poison damage on aoe jump attack, so it wont combine with elemental damage.

Sentinel confuses enemies with warframes (I did a solo mission today, I died, revived then my sentinel started to shoot me and killed me with the stinger)

He was &!$$ed you left him to face the enemy on his own.

Has the issue of melee being glued to camera with no way to turn that ridiculous "feature" off been fixed? I consider the game in an unplayable state until it is.

You have been able to adjust the way melee targeting is handled for ages, check the games options.

Edited by HexCaliber