Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U11: Known Issues

[DE]Rebecca

This is a list of some known issues we are working with Update 11.

- Return of Scanner + knockdown issues.

- Various Crashes.

- Melee unusable (likely after casting animation immunity occurs)

- Continued reports of Affinity losses

- Issues with loadouts not being saved.

Related to order of Arsenal selections and if "Exit" was selected. Ongoing discussion.

- Issues with armor on enemies that aren't supposed to have armor according to Codex.

- More issues with mods in EU languages preventing progress being saved.

- Damage numbers appearing on already dead enemies.

- Issues with Arsenal being inaccessible if accepting game invites or other ways.

- Various crashes.

Fixed with 11.0.6https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/137755-hotfix-1106

- Issues with resource drop rates (on Venus).

- Issues with Survival rewards 5 minute interval (Confirmed issue on E Gate).

- Issue with German language version of game sometimes preventing missions from giving rewards.

- ESC buttons/Mousewheel functioning issues

- Glaive mods not working on Glaive Prime

- Radiation Death causing issues with reviving

- Nyx taking damage in Absorb + Blessing invulnerability issues with Trinity

- Not being able to close whisper tabs

- Melee XP + Hysteria Valkyr

Fixed in 11.0.3: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/135065-hotfix-1103-hotter-than-ruk%E2%80%99s-guns/

- Dojo Room build interface freezing game

Fixed in 11.0.2: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/133476-hotfix-1102/

- Chat not working in EU/Russian regions.
- Social Menus missing for some players
- Mastery Rank tests not working as intended when completed successfully
- Kraken having 0 damage
- If you are using the scanner, and go down, once you revive you cant use any weapons. (Thanks Hybridon)!
- Scanner/Scope offsets being wrong is HUD is < 720p on any axis.
- Ending games with Valkyr Claws active, Melee XP not counted
- Many weapons received adjustments to compensate for Damage 2.0, expect more adjustments in the coming hotfixes.
All fixed here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/133329-hotfix-1101/

*This thread will be updated as frequently as possible to keep everyone in the loop. It is not exhaustive of all the issues being reported but between this and the coming Hotfix notes, we will do our best to keep everyone in the loop!

I've noticed that quite a few of the achievements haven't unlocked for me. That is i've unlocked 100 hours played but not any of the times before that. I've not unlocked any of the throwing weapon achievements despite having them all maxed out etc....

I also noticed a glitch where I scanned a grineer lancer, killed him and was then able to scan the body repeatedly until it disappeared.

And finally, random Grineer deaths on Mercury. I.E. i'll be scanning them (Solo obviously) and they'll just die for no reason while i'm watching them or walking past them or whatever.

- Scanner breaks Sentinel stealth cloak (bug/intended?)

- You can Scan Allied NPCs (bug/intended?)

- If body not disintegrated you can Scan it up (bug/intended?)

- Loot Radar is broken, shows loot crates in piles of 5+ inside walls(perhaps bugged container spawn locations? I tried AOE them with no success), sometimes flickers and switches Ally (green dots) with Containers/Resource (yellow dot) for couple seconds

- Very high Crit Rate for some weapons: Gorgon 75% and Sobek

Edited by mohrad

There are several achievements that I did not get credit for. Examples Dagger mastery 1,2,3 brawler mastery 1,2,3 I have every weapon in the game leveled except the newest weapons... I may not have all the weapons any longer.. but I did level them in the past, and sold them. They are part of my profile.. but have not gained the credit under challenges.

many steam achievements are also not working for me. As soon as i logged in after updating it said failure and something i couldn't see what is was but some of my achievements were detected( I have 350 Hr's in game). My mastery rank also keeps going up and down first it said i need 13k to go next rank now it says i need 41k i'm 9 right now. No chat for me either. 

Edited by Dragovich88

not sure if its a bug - but using acrid maxed (6 forma ice damage build) dealt 1 damage to the target on a T2 capture mission - also when i tried to take out a heavy gunner with a maxed lanka - it took 6 headshots (previously it took just one). surely this can't be right.