Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khal Junk Run Mission BUG! Defeating Sprag Locks Gate with no way to Reopen it and go back!!!?

Wildcardgsx

So just started my 2nd Veil Mission, "Junk Run" 1st let me say its 10000% easier then the first mission was, Heres the catch someone doesn't know how to program a fight!

I went through and found my self at Sprag, all fine and great but as soon as I start it the Gate to the Area goes up and Theres No Way To FKN CLOSE IT!!!!!!!!!!
So now im stuck in a mission that I cant Progress in!? Great so I have to Abort? because someone cant design a level?

How hard is a IF, THEN, Else statement. If Sprag beat, then open gate, else keep closed.

Here's the real KICKER the fkn game didn't even realize I beat SPRAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://imgur.com/a/36O2CfO

2 hours ago, Wildcardgsx said:

So just started my 2nd Veil Mission, "Junk Run" 1st let me say its 10000% easier then the first mission was, Heres the catch someone doesn't know how to program a fight!

I went through and found my self at Sprag, all fine and great but as soon as I start it the Gate to the Area goes up and Theres No Way To FKN CLOSE IT!!!!!!!!!!
So now im stuck in a mission that I cant Progress in!? Great so I have to Abort? because someone cant design a level?

How hard is a IF, THEN, Else statement. If Sprag beat, then open gate, else keep closed.

Here's the real KICKER the fkn game didn't even realize I beat SPRAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://imgur.com/a/36O2CfO

So I thought they fixed it, but it is possible that if its not listed as a challenge as if you haven't done the 2nd mission when the update 1st came(IE Veilbreaker) out it didn't get reset. 
I had this issue and every time I ran the mission it broke.

• 1 month later...

Archived