Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zariman missions -PLEASE ADD SOME TIME COUNTDOWN FOR HOST LEAVING

Libpea

I have just got back from a long break and I am enjoying the new contents, but I have been suffering from the host migration in zariman missions.

I'm often in the nervous state playing the zariman bounties. If I'm not the host, ok, finish the mission and rush to the elevator and wait. If I see the host any place near the console before everyone gets in, I rush in and leave first.

Sometimes, the host gets to the elevator first and leave immediately while everyone is seconds away from the elevator, then the host migration happens. After that, the second host also leaves immediately, causing host migration again, and if others haven't even been loaded in, they are stuck at loading screen and lose connection and lose all the rewards + progress.

PLEASE add like 20s countdown for host if they try to leave first

P/s: in case of any advice of playing solo, I don't want to play solo.

16 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

why not? public sounds like a nightmare for you with the lack of host coordination

maybe you're better off doing it solo and not having to deal with inconsiderate people?

or with a coordinated squad....

For many reasons:

- The zariman missions often have some objectives at the same time, squad members can spread out to do different things like kill enemies under 6min and others kill void angel.
- A coordinated squad: Looking at my friend list with years not logging in, or look at the depressing recruit chat, it's not 3 years ago anymore when the recruit chat is like spamming.
- Not everyone is inconsiderate people, they just don't know about the host thing.
- With the survival missions, if anyone wants to extract first, they need to wait for more than 40s.

Archived