Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starting missions with the same squad on Zariman glitched?

MutoManiac

Question

Hi! Ever since Zariman came out, once I join a pub and everything goes really well, some want to rerun the same mission with the same squad. Great, we all accept the mission and then we are just stuck waiting forever in the elevator and the mission never starts. I tried leaving the elevator and coming back in, but nothing ever works. The only thing is to leave the squad and join another random pub. Am I doing something wrong or is there something about Zariman that works differently than other tile sets? Thanks

5 answers to this question

This has been consistent in my experience so it's anecdotal but it's the only pattern I noticed,
Everyone on the team need to clear out of the elevator before anyone reenter. If just one person remain in elevator, it will not start.

To be clear, The elevator needs to be in a state where NO ONE on your team is in it for it to "reset" before you can reenter and start a new mission.
If one of you reenter before someone has a chance to exit, resulting in the elevator never get to a state where no one on the team is in it, it will not reset. 

6 minutes ago, EothasianBoar said:

This has been consistent in my experience so it's anecdotal but it's the only pattern I noticed,
Everyone on the team need to clear out of the elevator before anyone reenter. If just one person remain in elevator, it will not start.

To be clear, The elevator needs to be in a state where NO ONE on your team is in it for it to "reset" before you can reenter and start a new mission.
If one of you reenter before someone has a chance to exit, resulting in the elevator never get to a state where no one on the team is in it, it will not reset. 

Good to know thanks. That's not very intuitive and they should fix it, cause every time nobody can figure it out, so it's not just me. Marking this as the answer, but hopefully a QoL fix from DE will appear at some point.

12 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

When you use direct teleportation(fast move), missions start tend to bug. That's why they put a sphere to teleport. And yes, it has existed since zariman came out and it has been reported a thousand times.

Great, if it's reported a thousand times, maybe they'll fix it. I guess whomever started the bounty had to teleport to Quinn, so that messed it up.

15 hours ago, EothasianBoar said:

I had to tell and explaining last night to get out of the elevator before it'll start, don't know why DE don't just eject everyone from the elevator at end of Bounties to start with.

Archived