The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

Skycook3y helped me to end all the civil war and united all the Warframe empires into one Tytl Empire, and I did this just to show of  my face. Skycook3y helped me for my promise of giving him all the cookies he can ask for. 

MK Ultra K11 is an agent from the Hello Kitty empire who sent them to conquer the Volt empire in disguise as a Volt Prime which he in the end betray both Hello Kitty Empire and Volt Empire to rule the Empire as Volt Prime Empire. I invited him to join me in uniting all the Warframe empires in exchange for his supreme domination over the Volt society under my Tytl Empire.

MK Ultra K11 is an agent from the Hello Kitty empire who sent them to conquer the Volt empire in disguise as a Volt Prime which he in the end betray both Hello Kitty Empire and Volt Empire to rule the Empire as Volt Prime Empire. I invited him to join me in uniting all the Warframe empires in exchange for his supreme domination over the Volt society under my Tytl Empire.

This is a lie.

This is a lie.

MK Ultra K11 yelled " Wait that's a lie, that's a goddamn lie! I want justice! I want justice! Fu*k you you tin motherfu*ckersssssss"

While I told my royal guards to pull him away "Get him outta here, get him the fu*k off my face, off right now!"

MK Ultra K11 yelled " Wait that's a lie, that's a goddamn lie! I want justice! I want justice! Fu*k you you tin motherfu*ckersssssss"

While I told my royal guards to pull him away "Get him outta here, get him the fu*k off my face, off right now!"

Tyl then proceed to run around in circles yelling while a zapped his/her face.