The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

Skycook3y helped me to end all the civil war and united all the Warframe empires into one Tytl Empire, and I did this just to show of  my face. Skycook3y helped me for my promise of giving him all the cookies he can ask for. 

Not a lie, I became a mercenary for cookies. Skycook3y has skills if you have the cookies.

Noamuth tortured MK Ultra by stripping the flesh off of his legs millimeter by millimeter. 

Edited by Skycook3y

Not a lie, I became a mercenary for cookies. Skycook3y has skills if you have the cookies.

Noamuth tortured MK Ultra by stripping the flesh off of his legs millimeter by millimeter. 

Skycook3y is trying to get Noamuth into the Tytl Empire by throwing cookies at him. 

Moamuth seems to be attracted by cookies, I'm offering her a chance to replace skycook3y's position and own the rights of all cookies in the empire.

123ShinyVaporeon (Damn son how did you remeber your name) brought up a good idea, and I made Skycook3y my commandant of concentration camps, Skycook3y is given the rights to make whatever inside that camp into a cookie including...bodybags. 

123ShinyVaporeon (Damn son how did you remeber your name) brought up a good idea, and I made Skycook3y my commandant of concentration camps, Skycook3y is given the rights to make whatever inside that camp into a cookie including...bodybags. 

Tytl knows that I love bodybag cookies as much as /pol/ hates jewish people

It was great 10/10 IGN. Most fun ive had in years.

sounds kinda kinky ;)

The User!

Above Me!

Is Wearing!

A Push-up Bra!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OtJuMq8sz_Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Why hello there mister Warframe wikia Moderator, how ya doin. Did I already thank you for undoing that change to my user page tuskey made?

Smith is a skeleton made out of vegetables

Why hello there mister Warframe wikia Moderator, how ya doin. Did I already thank you for undoing that change to my user page tuskey made?

Smith is a skeleton made out of vegetables

Waldmeisterwürfel? Is that you? :D

Anyway,

The user above me once stuck his/her finger in a hole hoping to get chocolate, only for the finger to be covered in bees.