Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp: Quality of life suggestion

ThePHiLsTeR

Hi,

This is minor but I think would be appreciated by wisp users. Give us ability to destroy/pick up a flower. Its just if we put a flower somewhere on accident or want to move them slighty, we have to reset all 6 to cycle through them.

Also what if we can pickup a flower and be able to move around and buff others. Since this would be a buff to the ability, we can handicap it by not allowing wisp to shoot and use other abilities since she'll be holding the flower.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-12-01 at 5:12 PM, ThePHiLsTeR said:

Hi,

This is minor but I think would be appreciated by wisp users. Give us ability to destroy/pick up a flower. Its just if we put a flower somewhere on accident or want to move them slighty, we have to reset all 6 to cycle through them.

Also what if we can pickup a flower and be able to move around and buff others. Since this would be a buff to the ability, we can handicap it by not allowing wisp to shoot and use other abilities since she'll be holding the flower.

Quoted for truth
One of these days DE will give us an update purely on QoL

A Tenno can dream

Deleting flowers would be a good QoL - Like

Being able to carry your flowers on you would be a powerful boost to [Fused Reservoirs] - Like
(Volt has the ability to pick up his shields, Wisp could also carry his flowers around using this mechanic)

My QoL dreams:
- to be able to place flowers precicely where I aim - when I hold aim (just in case people like this "spread" thing - to keep it the way it is when not holding aim button)
- [Fused Reservoirs] - to be able to cycle through combinations of 2 motes (but mostly to be able to exclude stun mote sometimes and place only HP+Speed)

On 2022-12-30 at 7:22 PM, (NSW)Malikili said:

Indeed

It seems so simple, maybe we'll see it when her Prime comes out

Most likely no, too little of us care, besides Wisp is one of the most balanced tier A+ warframe to get any attention from DE. But I like discussions and would like to hear other Wisp-main's and Wisp enjoyers' thoughts on her little flaws. It's good to see what little things annoy players the most.

Can add one from myself about her 1 - besides dealing with this little "randomness" in placemet - flowers also interfere with vision, not blocking it completely, but I would like them to be more flat, closer to the floor, maybe wider, but shorter height, up to the knee height max, so that you can see clearly even when sitting and aiming through.

And what I expect the most at the moment - her Deluxe skin and prime skin - to see new motes! Especially after Protea got those beautiful canons and dispensary with her deluxe - I am so jelous :D

5 hours ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Most likely no, too little of us care, besides Wisp is one of the most balanced tier A+ warframe to get any attention from DE. But I like discussions and would like to hear other Wisp-main's and Wisp enjoyers' thoughts on her little flaws. It's good to see what little things annoy players the most.

Can add one from myself about her 1 - besides dealing with this little "randomness" in placemet - flowers also interfere with vision, not blocking it completely, but I would like them to be more flat, closer to the floor, maybe wider, but shorter height, up to the knee height max, so that you can see clearly even when sitting and aiming through.

And what I expect the most at the moment - her Deluxe skin and prime skin - to see new motes! Especially after Protea got those beautiful canons and dispensary with her deluxe - I am so jelous :D

It's the little things that matter, you know?

Also, can't wait for Wisp Prime
Oh my imagine Mote Prime!

Archived